Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 42,227 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia u clockworkmod

Tip us?

mrperson98
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Xperia u clockworkmod

Hi, im new to the forums.
I am also new to rooting etc... i have an xperia u running 6.1.1.b.1.10 and i am having trouble with installing clockworkmod, i have tried through the ROM manager, recoverx and various ones where you run install.bat. my bootloader is unlocked and i can access superuser however i am stuck at clockworkmod before getting a custom rom. if someone knows of a way to get clockworkmod it would be greatly appreciated.

mukul1233
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrperson98 View Post
Hi, im new to the forums.
I am also new to rooting etc... i have an xperia u running 6.1.1.b.1.10 and i am having trouble with installing clockworkmod, i have tried through the ROM manager, recoverx and various ones where you run install.bat. my bootloader is unlocked and i can access superuser however i am stuck at clockworkmod before getting a custom rom. if someone knows of a way to get clockworkmod it would be greatly appreciated.
Bro, if you have to install rom like Cyanogenmod, which i think you should, you wont need to flash cwm recovery, as you get cwm recovery with the kernel of these roms, which you have flash through fastboot.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

However, try this one. this is V5 Touch Recovery. It should work through command prompt
https://mega.co.nz/#!e54lxKLC!Bl1oHU...2unfUt3xTrsSbo

Hater-cat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
you got cwm when you install the kernel, i had kernel 10 too and it came with cwm touch