Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,794 Members 44,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia locked bootloader

Tip us?
 
THEMANIAC3
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Phone [Q] Xperia locked bootloader

Hello everyone!!!
i got a serious problem in my Sony Xperia P. i bought it 3 days ago and it was feeling very laggy and i was not satisfied with it so i just used sony own pc companion and updated it and it didn't help and gives one more trouble.. the dialer starts lagging.. so i read somewhere about this site and read and learn to install custom rom..
The main problem is I tried to install the custom kernel ( nemesis ) by going into CWM recovery and it successfuly install but now my phone is only showing blue light and after red light when i tried to open CWM.. i cant install my rom.. please anyone help.. i bought this phone with my own money doing some very hard work.. please anyone just tell me how can i go back to original rom or install custom rom.. and my bootloader is allow to unlocked but i didn't unlocked it and i forgot.. Sorry for that it was my mistake.
 
yasser58
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: johor bahru
hello there.

okay, 1st, you need to get your phone alive again by flashing a stock rom. i suggest you follow this tutorial here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...o-ics-t2023135

The link to flash tool is dead i think, so you can download the latest flashtool here:

http://www.flashtool.net/download.php

follow Dr droid instructions word for word and you'll be fine. It saved my Sola last year, and it will save your XP.

Keep flashtool installed, because you can use it to unlock your bootloader. Just get the phone running first.

Good luck....
The Following User Says Thank You to yasser58 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mrdjibrilo
Old
#3  
mrdjibrilo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 232
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMANIAC3 View Post
Hello everyone!!!
i got a serious problem in my Sony Xperia P. i bought it 3 days ago and it was feeling very laggy and i was not satisfied with it so i just used sony own pc companion and updated it and it didn't help and gives one more trouble.. the dialer starts lagging.. so i read somewhere about this site and read and learn to install custom rom..
The main problem is I tried to install the custom kernel ( nemesis ) by going into CWM recovery and it successfuly install but now my phone is only showing blue light and after red light when i tried to open CWM.. i cant install my rom.. please anyone help.. i bought this phone with my own money doing some very hard work.. please anyone just tell me how can i go back to original rom or install custom rom.. and my bootloader is allow to unlocked but i didn't unlocked it and i forgot.. Sorry for that it was my mistake.
Don't panic, everything that is software related can be easily fixed:
http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia...ws/td-p/249946

If you have trouble with the sony software, you can always flash the original 4.1.2 Android version through flashtool, which was linked above.
Here is the image:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/abphef4hmw...61-8592%29.ftf
it's from my dropbox, so you don't have to worry, I flashed it yesterday and brought my xperia p back to life
The Following User Says Thank You to mrdjibrilo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
THEMANIAC3
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default custom rom

tell me any good custom rom for xperia p.. and after i install the stock rom. the soft keys (menu,back,option) sensivity is low as compared to before.. i have to puch harder to use them.. is that also a software prob please help me with this also.
 
Hamza Murad
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 236
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMANIAC3 View Post
tell me any good custom rom for xperia p.. and after i install the stock rom. the soft keys (menu,back,option) sensivity is low as compared to before.. i have to puch harder to use them.. is that also a software prob please help me with this also.
Use carbon rom. It is the smoothest rom so far.

For the soft keys I don't understand.
 
THEMANIAC3
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Murad View Post
Use carbon rom. It is the smoothest rom so far.

For the soft keys I don't understand.
soft keys where the white light always stays.. it's just not working right. and where can i find the carbon rom..
 
Hamza Murad
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 236
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMANIAC3 View Post
soft keys where the white light always stays.. it's just not working right. and where can i find the carbon rom..
I do know what soft keys are but I don't have the solution to your problem. Carbon can be found in the xperia P development section.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2603396

Here you go. You do need an unlocked bootloader.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Murad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes