Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 45,589 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia U Need some orientation

Tip us?

ReinaldoJSC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb [Q] Xperia U Need some orientation

Good night, community of XDA, I'm looking for a stable ROM for my girlfriend's Xperia U. She use her phone as a daily device. I need some recommendations about what ROM to choose, and an orientation about what software I need. She has been complaining about stock. Thanks.

ChikeD
Old
Thanks Meter 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinaldoJSC View Post
Good night, community of XDA, I'm looking for a stable ROM for my girlfriend's Xperia U. She use her phone as a daily device. I need some recommendations about what ROM to choose, and an orientation about what software I need. She has been complaining about stock. Thanks.
A word of advice for ya, if you want her to stay your girlfriend leave the phone be.
Why what's wrong with it now?

0Gi
Old
(Last edited by 0Gi; 9th January 2014 at 01:17 AM.) Reason: grammar...
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinaldoJSC View Post
Just search under the Development section.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-u/u-development

Most stable ROMs for your phone are those with ICS ver. of Andorid. If you have time, download a couple and see which is best for you. If you don't, well, take a look at those with most views... I think your GF doesn't play games. At least not GTA, or somethnig
I hope you did root your phone and installed CWM.

Press "Thanks" if I hepled in any way. I really need those