Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Xperia U Need some orientation

OP ReinaldoJSC

9th January 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Good night, community of XDA, I'm looking for a stable ROM for my girlfriend's Xperia U. She use her phone as a daily device. I need some recommendations about what ROM to choose, and an orientation about what software I need. She has been complaining about stock. Thanks.
9th January 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 469

1,623 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinaldoJSC

Good night, community of XDA, I'm looking for a stable ROM for my girlfriend's Xperia U. She use her phone as a daily device. I need some recommendations about what ROM to choose, and an orientation about what software I need. She has been complaining about stock. Thanks.

A word of advice for ya, if you want her to stay your girlfriend leave the phone be.
Why what's wrong with it now?
9th January 2014, 02:08 AM   |  #3  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinaldoJSC

Just search under the Development section.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-u/u-development

Most stable ROMs for your phone are those with ICS ver. of Andorid. If you have time, download a couple and see which is best for you. If you don't, well, take a look at those with most views... I think your GF doesn't play games. At least not GTA, or somethnig
I hope you did root your phone and installed CWM.

Press "Thanks" if I hepled in any way. I really need those
Last edited by 0Gi; 9th January 2014 at 02:17 AM. Reason: grammar...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread