Post Reply

xperia go os erased

OP Mostafa8296

25th August 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
I erase my system by using the fastboot command " erase system -w " and flash a kernel in this topic http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...3-184-t1888247 and reboot ! now my phone don't connect to the PC it appear unknown device and can't use fastboot again and all that appear on the screen is Sony "under it " custom

is there any hope ?!
Last edited by Mostafa8296; 26th August 2014 at 05:24 AM.
27th August 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Kottayam
Thanks Meter: 7
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa8296

I erase my system by using the fastboot command " erase system -w " and flash a kernel in this topic http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...3-184-t1888247 and reboot ! now my phone don't connect to the PC it appear unknown device and can't use fastboot again and all that appear on the screen is Sony "under it " custom

is there any hope ?!

Is there any change you still have your custom recovery on?
If so, you can flash another ROM onto your phone.
29th August 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth21

Is there any change you still have your custom recovery on?
If so, you can flash another ROM onto your phone.

I found that the error was in the USB cable when I switched to use another one all goes well and I flashed new ROM

thank you for replying .
26th December 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
Phone OS deleted from Xperia P
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth21

Is there any change you still have your custom recovery on?
If so, you can flash another ROM onto your phone.

I accidentally deleted OS from my Xperia P and the phone is stuck at the Sony Logo with the storage completely erased. Now the PC won't detect phone. I have tried changing the usb cable as well as tried on multiple computers but nothing works. Can you please help me out.
29th December 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 469
 
1,624 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Shah

I accidentally deleted OS from my Xperia P and the phone is stuck at the Sony Logo with the storage completely erased. Now the PC won't detect phone. I have tried changing the usb cable as well as tried on multiple computers but nothing works. Can you please help me out.

What do you mean by "PV won't detect the phone?".
It cannot be dected like it does usually.
The phone must be turned off (press power + volume up untill you feel (1+) 3 vibrations. Then you should be able to flash in flash mode, either with PC Companion or flashtool.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes