Thanks Meter 710
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: BogotĂˇ, Colombia, Colombia
DONATE TO ME
Originally Posted by thunderising
my xperia sola loses 20% idling in just 4 hours, its crazy. i dont know what to do with this stupid phone
A lot of things!
1. Use gsm instead wcdma
2. Use WiFi wisely, don't leave it connected all day
3. Root your phone and install titanium backup, then freeze some apps
4. Install another launcher, like lightning launcher and freeze Xperia home.
5. Install another governors and io schedulers from Xperia u forum (search for ondemandax)
6. Use the limit background process between 2-3 (settings-dev options-limit background process)
7. Lower your screen brightness manually
8. Install init.d script support for stock Rom and add battery tweaks, you can find them spread over xda or just install pimp my Rom from play store
With that, and a little more, I can get two days of battery with my sola.
Enviado desde mi MT27i usando Tapatalk 2