Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,634 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia P Bricked Need help

Tip us?
 
dagarnothmax
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default [Q] Xperia P Bricked Need help

So I was trying to put a custom Rom on my Xperia and It bricked it, I unlocked the bootloader and installed cwm but I ****ed it up some how when installing the ROM. It won't turn on, nothing happens when i push the on button. doesn't vibrate or anything. When I plug it into my charger there is a red light but it goes away after about 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure its hard bricked, is there anything I can do? Suggestions are welcom. Should i send it to sony?
 
TheSoleBulge
Old
#2  
TheSoleBulge's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Malmö
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagarnothmax View Post
So I was trying to put a custom Rom on my Xperia and It bricked it, I unlocked the bootloader and installed cwm but I ****ed it up some how when installing the ROM. It won't turn on, nothing happens when i push the on button. doesn't vibrate or anything. When I plug it into my charger there is a red light but it goes away after about 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure its hard bricked, is there anything I can do? Suggestions are welcom. Should i send it to sony?
First of all: Sony will probably not help you since you unlocked the bootloader.
Next: Have you tryed to to connect to a computer using Flashtool?
Phone: Xperia P

I try to help when ever I can - Please let me know if I did
 
dagarnothmax
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoleBulge View Post
First of all: Sony will probably not help you since you unlocked the bootloader.
Next: Have you tryed to to connect to a computer using Flashtool?
Yeah, computer isn't detecting it or anything. just the red light
 
TheSoleBulge
Old
#4  
TheSoleBulge's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Malmö
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagarnothmax View Post
Yeah, computer isn't detecting it or anything. just the red light
Ok.. Holding down power button and volume up at the same time?
Phone: Xperia P

I try to help when ever I can - Please let me know if I did
 
dagarnothmax
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoleBulge View Post
Ok.. Holding down power button and volume up at the same time?
I've tried that and still nothing.
 
mez10
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: May 2014
did you solve the problem?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes