Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,088 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia-P CM 11 weekly-4, display auto rotation doesn't work

Tip us?

offrider92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Xperia-P CM 11 weekly-4, display auto rotation doesn't work

Hi guys, since i installed the cyanogenmod 11 weekly-4 my display refuses to rotate. I tried to calibrate the sensors but the problem is still here. I also tried to force the rotation with an app from the store and then the dispay rotates but not automatically. Any suggestion? (sorry for my english but it's not my first language) thanks

Kings
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by offrider92 View Post
Hi guys, since i installed the cyanogenmod 11 weekly-4 my display refuses to rotate. I tried to calibrate the sensors but the problem is still here. I also tried to force the rotation with an app from the store and then the dispay rotates but not automatically. Any suggestion? (sorry for my english but it's not my first language) thanks
Have you tried Settings/Display & Leds/Rotation??

Maybe the menus aren't the same, I have my phone set on Spanish

offrider92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings View Post
Have you tried Settings/Display & Leds/Rotation??

Maybe the menus aren't the same, I have my phone set on Spanish
it's what i did firstly i found a guy who had the same problem but he fixed with the weekly-4... what can i do? wait for the new release? thanks

Tonystark9396
Old
(Last edited by Tonystark9396; 30th March 2014 at 08:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by offrider92 View Post
it's what i did firstly i found a guy who had the same problem but he fixed with the weekly-4... what can i do? wait for the new release? thanks
It's not fully functioning bro. Some times it work's some time don't....it will get permanent fix in next weekly-5... releasing after 10th April by @percy_g2...!!

Sent from My Xperia P with CM11.0-weekly-4...Hit thanks if u think I have helped U.!

offrider92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
it's exactly what i thought... i'll wait for the next release and if the problem persists, ill change the rom :P but i'd not do it cause the cyano is awesome