[Q] Xperia-P CM 11 weekly-4, display auto rotation doesn't work

28th March 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi guys, since i installed the cyanogenmod 11 weekly-4 my display refuses to rotate. I tried to calibrate the sensors but the problem is still here. I also tried to force the rotation with an app from the store and then the dispay rotates but not automatically. Any suggestion? (sorry for my english but it's not my first language) thanks
28th March 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by offrider92

Hi guys, since i installed the cyanogenmod 11 weekly-4 my display refuses to rotate. I tried to calibrate the sensors but the problem is still here. I also tried to force the rotation with an app from the store and then the dispay rotates but not automatically. Any suggestion? (sorry for my english but it's not my first language) thanks

Have you tried Settings/Display & Leds/Rotation??

Maybe the menus aren't the same, I have my phone set on Spanish
29th March 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings

Have you tried Settings/Display & Leds/Rotation??

Maybe the menus aren't the same, I have my phone set on Spanish

it's what i did firstly i found a guy who had the same problem but he fixed with the weekly-4... what can i do? wait for the new release? thanks
29th March 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by offrider92

it's what i did firstly i found a guy who had the same problem but he fixed with the weekly-4... what can i do? wait for the new release? thanks

It's not fully functioning bro. Some times it work's some time don't....it will get permanent fix in next weekly-5... releasing after 10th April by @percy_g2...!!

Sent from My Xperia P with CM11.0-weekly-4...Hit thanks if u think I have helped U.!
Last edited by Tonystark9396; 30th March 2014 at 08:02 AM.
29th March 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
it's exactly what i thought... i'll wait for the next release and if the problem persists, ill change the rom :P but i'd not do it cause the cyano is awesome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread