[Q] Xperia P network problem

OP mokashiswapnil

20th January 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have xperia p. It sometimes says switched off when other tries to make me call.Also i can`t able to make call & on display it shows calling,but there is no dialer tone.The network operator range is excellent.The cell fails to search mobile networks in settings. It happens randomly in a day.Whenever this problem arises i restart phone or swich to airplane mode & back to normal mode & problem gets solved.I update my os to 6.2.a.1.100,but problem is not solved.
20th January 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag Malmö
Thanks Meter: 12

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokashiswapnil

I have xperia p. It sometimes says switched off when other tries to make me call.Also i can`t able to make call & on display it shows calling,but there is no dialer tone.The network operator range is excellent.The cell fails to search mobile networks in settings. It happens randomly in a day.Whenever this problem arises i restart phone or swich to airplane mode & back to normal mode & problem gets solved.I update my os to 6.2.a.1.100,but problem is not solved.

I had the same problem as yours, especially with the latest stock rom it got even worse. My advice is to get a mod rom. For example Honami MW HD V8, that's a really stable and nice rom to start your modding with Read about it or come back if any more questions!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread