It was quite buggy, and OTA updates didn't work, and I needed something more stable.
Yesterday, I wanted to reboot into recovery, and try flashing SlimKat or a newer CM if I don't like the Slimkat.
The combination of keys for Recovery didn't work and there wasn't any reasonable way to get around it.
On adb, the phone got detected, but offline, so I wasn't able to reboot into recovery this way.
Fast forward couple of hours, I have tried flashing about everything, but didn't manage anything besides being able to pass adb commands.
- when I turn on the phone the phone hangs on the Sony logo and I have to force turn it off
- I get the phone on ADB even when it keeps hanging on the Sony logo
- I can get into Fastboot by holding the up button on conneting to computer
- I have flashed the boot.img from CM11 for XPeria P to bring CWM back, but didn't happen, or did happen, but I can't get into recovery
- "adb reboot recovery" brings me to the same old hanging SONY logo.
- pushing whatever on boot doesn't help > SONY logo