Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] My Xperia P always starts in the same point.

OP albertohhmm@gmail.com

31st August 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello,
I bought a second hand Xperia P which has a little problem with LCD.I connected it to a PC Companion and set reparing option.
The phone updated to the version 6.2.A.1.100 and music and photos were recovered. Since then, the mobile has a problem. Whenever I switch it off it turns to the previous state when I set the repairing option, and shows the same photos, music, and the app that I restored.
If I install o delete app, music or photos, when I switch it off and then switch it on, It dosnīt have my recent photos, app and music, and the mobile has always the previos state just like the day I set reparing option.
I have tried everything: hard reset with power+vol+ , *#*#7378423*#*# and reset customization.
Pc companion to repair it again ,Flashtool to upload another version of android. I have installed all the available drivers but it enters "Flashmode" but dosenīt load the updates.It doesīt enter "Fastboot".It has been with no battery an entire day and nothing is achived.
I have connected it to three different PCs. The mobile shows this writting:Bootloader unlock allowed:NO
If you can help me, please write an answer.
Thank you in advance.
2nd September 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
If it's a stock ROM, maybe you should try to unlock bootloader and flash some custom ROM with different Kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to robyleu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread