FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

xperia u recovery mode fail

26th March 2014, 11:08 PM |#1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
pls help, i already have bootloader unlocked, root unlocked, i have the recently software, no custom roms, still does nt work my recovery mode, i already tried to press + when i see sony logo, tried - , still not work, pls help
 
 
27th March 2014, 11:18 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Press power button bro.!! Hit thanks.!!

Sent from My Xperia P with CM11.0-weekly-4...Hit thanks if u think I have helped U.!
27th March 2014, 04:00 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Imola
Thanks Meter: 150
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatheusRoqueStr

pls help, i already have bootloader unlocked, root unlocked, i have the recently software, no custom roms, still does nt work my recovery mode, i already tried to press + when i see sony logo, tried - , still not work, pls help

There's no recovery installed by default, flash a kernel with recovery first... then press volume+ at the right moment (most kernels turn on the lightbar or power led to tell you)
27th March 2014, 05:41 PM |#4  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
but
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryccardo

There's no recovery installed by default, flash a kernel with recovery first... then press volume+ at the right moment (most kernels turn on the lightbar or power led to tell you)

but , can you give me the link for that kernel ?
27th March 2014, 05:48 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Imola
Thanks Meter: 150
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatheusRoqueStr

but , can you give me the link for that kernel ?

depends on the ROM you have installed now
27th March 2014, 07:25 PM |#6  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryccardo

depends on the ROM you have installed now

i have official ics 4.0.4
27th March 2014, 11:19 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Imola
Thanks Meter: 150
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatheusRoqueStr

i have official ics 4.0.4

I like Nemesis kernel (download kernel and modules), copy modules zip to phone, extract kernel from 1st zip and flash it via fastboot, enter recovery and install modules to get wifi working
28th March 2014, 12:20 AM |#8  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
g
ok, i need to install in what folder the modules ?
28th March 2014, 06:48 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Ru a newbee bro....??

Sent from My Xperia P with CM11.0-weekly-4...Hit thanks if u think I have helped U.!
29th March 2014, 02:25 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Imola
Thanks Meter: 150
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatheusRoqueStr

ok, i need to install in what folder the modules ?

Just put the modules.zip in the media partition (/sdcard) and install from recovery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes