Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Xperia sola became slow with bad battery

OP msacco4

6th April 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

65 posts
Hey, so I bought my xperia sola like almsot 2 years ago, and in the last month it became just horrible, working really slow, the battery became a disaster, I just talk on the whatsapp or leave the screen on for 20 mins and the battery goes down from like 100% to 80-85%, I tried to change roms(used Fludity v2 by pulak for a few months with no problems until it suddenly started), tried to do a full factory reset, doing a complete reset to the phone, installing the stock rom again and then all the proccess of installing roms again, but nothing actually works...obviously tried to calibrate the battery, no success.
No my question is, is there anything I can do? or that's just the wear of the phone and there is nothing I can do besides getting a new phone?
Thanks in advance.
6th April 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #2  
OP Member

65 posts
Any answer please? more than 100 viewers and not even a single comment :\
7th April 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #3  
Flag Imola
Thanks Meter: 125

443 posts
Donate to Me
More
Might have been a marginally bad battery, a similiar thing happened to me on the computer I'm writing on (battery lost less capacity over the first 2 years than what happened to other users of this same model, then the maximum capacity dropped from 85% to 23% in just 8-9 months)
8th April 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

65 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryccardo

Might have been a marginally bad battery, a similiar thing happened to me on the computer I'm writing on (battery lost less capacity over the first 2 years than what happened to other users of this same model, then the maximum capacity dropped from 85% to 23% in just 8-9 months)

Hmm, so what do you suggest me to do? buying a new phone? if yes what do you think of the Motorola Moto G? seems like a very cheap yet powerful and good phone, any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread