Originally Posted by Joe_Star
Hi Guys even i have flashed with Doomlord for SU access and I am also seeing the same issue..
Do u still have the problem or did u find a solution for the battery drain
Did u try the new ROM that was suggested. Please Help ASAP
I did follow some steps:
1. First You go Settings--->APPS--->All Tab---->ECO Mode Controller/ Extended battery mode (Click Clear Data and Force Stop)
2. Then Again you Go Settings--->APPS--->All Tab---Setting.apk (Click Clear Data and Force Stop)
3. Charge Your Mobile 4 to 5Hours
4. After 4-5 Hours While Charging That Time You Click Vol Up+Power Button( after 3 times Vibrate)
5. Remove Your Charger and Again Plugin Your Mobile The Sony Logo With Comes And Charging Logo has been Shown
6. Then Power On Your Mobile While Charging
7. Then Go Setting--->Power Management TURN ON BATTERY STAMINA MODE.
8. Then see the battery state.
As ur phone is rooted like me, install Greenify app & add those app works in background even if u don't use the phone. May be Greenify will stop them.
In power mangement, press the stamina mode & exactly add apps like which u did in grennify. In my case Facebook, Facebook Messneger & Whatsapp were the most dangerous app. So i added those.
Use app2sd card software & transfer app from phone memory to sd card. It mau help a liitle.
after these steps i get some little improvement
Note: There's always some bug in other roms. That's why i didn't install any