[Q] Xperia Go Stuck into Sony Logo and Can not boot to CWM

Tip us?

bilalhdh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Xperia Go Stuck into Sony Logo and Can not boot to CWM

Hello All,

my Xperia Go rooted and install cwm-1.0-lotus on it. after that i boot to CWM and Wipe Data / Factory Reset also Wipe cache partition then i try to install cm-10.1-20130720-NIGHTLY-lotus from SD-card but i get [STATUS 7] error. i think the problem that i forget to make "fastboot" for the "boot.img" kernel. i didn't know if that really is the problem!

now my phone keep stuck on Sony logo before reach the CWM boot menu, i can not enter to the boot menu. i try using Sony PC Companion but when connect my phone to usb it turn on and keep stuck on the logo and Companion can not connect to my phone.

so please if anyone has a solution for that tell me about it to fix my phone.

Thanks All..

moli2398
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalhdh View Post
Hello All,

my Xperia Go rooted and install cwm-1.0-lotus on it. after that i boot to CWM and Wipe Data / Factory Reset also Wipe cache partition then i try to install cm-10.1-20130720-NIGHTLY-lotus from SD-card but i get [STATUS 7] error. i think the problem that i forget to make "fastboot" for the "boot.img" kernel. i didn't know if that really is the problem!

now my phone keep stuck on Sony logo before reach the CWM boot menu, i can not enter to the boot menu. i try using Sony PC Companion but when connect my phone to usb it turn on and keep stuck on the logo and Companion can not connect to my phone.

so please if anyone has a solution for that tell me about it to fix my phone.

Thanks All..
Flash stock FTF. Steps:-
Power off you phone by pressing Vol+ and Power button continuously up till 3 vibrations.
Hold Vol- Button and connect phone to PC.
Using flashtool flash stock FTF file.
Hope I helped, Please press the thanks button. Good Luck!

Please Press Thanks If I Helped You!
The Following User Says Thank You to moli2398 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bilalhdh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moli2398 View Post
Flash stock FTF. Steps:-
Power off you phone by pressing Vol+ and Power button continuously up till 3 vibrations.
Hold Vol- Button and connect phone to PC.
Using flashtool flash stock FTF file.
Hope I helped, Please press the thanks button. Good Luck!
i try that but also when ask to connect the phone to PC i turn it on then press Vol- Button but the flashtool did not recognize it, i try Vol- by holding it then plug the usb cable but not work... i also try the back button even not work.

bilalhdh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
problem of flashing was that iam power on the phone when press Vol-, it work now, i start flashing i hope all work correctly..
Thanks..