Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,466 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My xperia u not turinign onTried everything

Tip us?
 
alexisgepps
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location My xperia u not turinign onTried everything

I was using JB rom on my xperia u and then i flashed orignal ics ftf then on first boot at xperia logo it turned off and not turning on when i connect to pc it doesnt detect and i am unable to go to flashmode or fastboot mode and whenever i plug it in for charge the red light that indicates charging turns on but turns off after a while.
PS i already charged it for 20+ hours any solution to get it back guys ???
 
bharathbondfire
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 357
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisgepps View Post
I was using JB rom on my xperia u and then i flashed orignal ics ftf then on first boot at xperia logo it turned off and not turning on when i connect to pc it doesnt detect and i am unable to go to flashmode or fastboot mode and whenever i plug it in for charge the red light that indicates charging turns on but turns off after a while.
PS i already charged it for 20+ hours any solution to get it back guys ???
flash ics firmware again
and say what happens
 
Warhoax
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 147
Join Date: Oct 2013
Are you sure your device is off when you're connecting it to your computer? Press and hold volume up button with powerbutton untill you've felt a vibration followed by a serie of vibrations and then try to connect it in flashmode.
  • Device: Xperia P
  • Rom: Moonwalker HD V8 by Pandemic
  • Kernel: Nemesis V6.3 Final
 
Biodegradable
Old
#4  
Biodegradable's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 223
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Cebu
must be the kernel or rom you flashed doesn't support offline charging
 
alexisgepps
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharathbondfire View Post
flash ics firmware again
and say what happens
It is not going in flash mode or fastboot mode as its not detected by pc
 
alexisgepps
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodegradable View Post
must be the kernel or rom you flashed doesn't support offline charging
so waht to do
 
suyash691
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 84
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisgepps View Post
so waht to do
do a hard reset like till u get three vibrations ... hold volume down and plug in usb .. if the led goes green that means u have entered flashmode
 
alexisgepps
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by suyash691 View Post
do a hard reset like till u get three vibrations ... hold volume down and plug in usb .. if the led goes green that means u have entered flashmode
How to do hard reset ??
 
suyash691
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 84
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisgepps View Post
How to do hard reset ??
volume up +power button till you get three vibrations in succession ... first u will get one vibration then three in quick succession then release both keys

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...