XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia u weird battery and charging problem :/

Tip us?

androidous
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Plug [Q] Xperia u weird battery and charging problem :/

Hey so yesterday my xperia u's battery apperently drained out fully and it wouldnt come on no matter what .. neither did it charge, so i did alot of reading and i saw a post that said keep it on charger for a long time, so i did today

like two hours later i saw that my battery had started to charge but was charging really really slowly.. but anyhow i left it to charge to a 100%

then i disconnected from charger and used the phone and everything was normal .... until when the phone said low battery( it took just 3 hours ) i put it too charge but the phone said it was charging .. (at least the battery icon and the lockscreen said it was) but the device kept giving me the low battery sign until now it the phone shut down and it wont charge again ...

does anyone know a fix for this ?

ps . i am running AOKP rom with transendance kernal and the phone is like one year old now and unlocked bootloader and i used only the adopter and cable provided with the phone

GTARaja
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidous View Post
Hey so yesterday my xperia u's battery apperently drained out fully and it wouldnt come on no matter what .. neither did it charge, so i did alot of reading and i saw a post that said keep it on charger for a long time, so i did today

like two hours later i saw that my battery had started to charge but was charging really really slowly.. but anyhow i left it to charge to a 100%

then i disconnected from charger and used the phone and everything was normal .... until when the phone said low battery( it took just 3 hours ) i put it too charge but the phone said it was charging .. (at least the battery icon and the lockscreen said it was) but the device kept giving me the low battery sign until now it the phone shut down and it wont charge again ...

does anyone know a fix for this ?

ps . i am running AOKP rom with transendance kernal and the phone is like one year old now and unlocked bootloader and i used only the adopter and cable provided with the phone
Battery is not getting charged it may be a Battery Issue try pulling out the battery and reinserting after sometime Also try battery calibration tool

androidous
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja View Post
Battery is not getting charged it may be a Battery Issue try pulling out the battery and reinserting after sometime Also try battery calibration tool
hey i did try reinserting the baattery but still no hope :/ meanwhile please do enlighten me about this battery calliberation tool you speak of

thank you

GTARaja
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidous View Post
hey i did try reinserting the baattery but still no hope :/ meanwhile please do enlighten me about this battery calliberation tool you speak of

thank you
have a look over here.but it requires root permissions :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1024867

AndroidNoob69
Old
Thanks Meter 354

DONATE TO ME
Calibrate no root

Clear data of Eco mode controller in settings

Clear data of settings. UNPLUG THE BATTERY and put it back in and boot

Sent from my HONAMI THEMED Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

My Blog
http://androidnoob69.wordpress.com
My Work

Remember the BUTTON!
AOSX by Multiple Developers
Big Thanks To:
Grendel Hosting(For hosting my downloads)
Android File Host(For hosting my ROM downloads as Grendel Hosting may time out)