Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more
Post Reply

[xu] Unknown USB Device Failed Enumeration Can't get into fastboot?

8th February 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Redditch
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Hi

I'm currently trying to get into fastboot mode on my Xperia U but to no avail. The green LED comes on for 4 seconds before switching the phone on completely. Checking device manager it says that the device enumeration has failed and is unrecognised despite me installing the drivers at least 7 times. I have so far installed the drivers in flashtool in the driver signatureless option and I have double checked everything. Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	help pls.jpeg
Views:	2387
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	2566968  
8th February 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #2  
XperianPro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mars
Thanks Meter: 874
 
2,240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Degrade to Windows 8.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk
9th February 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
224 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperianPro

Degrade to Windows 8.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk

Seriously keep quiet if u can't give a proper advice

Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Disable driver verification from advance menu

Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Disable driver verification from advance menu

Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium
9th February 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #4  
XperianPro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mars
Thanks Meter: 874
 
2,240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzab a

Seriously keep quiet if u can't give a proper advice

Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Disable driver verification from advance menu

Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Disable driver verification from advance menu

Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium

It wont work.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk
9th February 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
224 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
follow this guide
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2598155
Tested by me on windows 8.1 Pro N x86
it work 150% 


Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to muzab a For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #6  
XperianPro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mars
Thanks Meter: 874
 
2,240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzab a

follow this guide
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2598155
Tested by me on windows 8.1 Pro N x86
it work 150% 


Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium

I think I will wait week or two now,but tnx anyway for solution.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Fix from Microsoft is landing on 2/11 which is on Tuesday,I would reccomend anyone to wait for offical fix.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes