5,606,201 Members 33,172 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [JB] - LT22i_XPERIA Z1_6.2.A.1.100

Tip us?
 
xdomx
Old
#91  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 120
Join Date: Jul 2011
Hi, firstly great job mate, thanks for ROM
but sometimes I have a problem with graphic in some apps. phonebook, messaging etc are ok, but (for example) in small app Notes I'm missing icons when I wanna copy text, I think that icons are still there but these icons has the same color like their background (probably)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-13-10-41-44.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	2683495   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-13-10-52-05.png
Views:	241
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	2683496  
Xperia P
Bootloader: UNLOCKED
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdomx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LuisPG
Old
#92  
LuisPG's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 41
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdomx View Post
Hi, firstly great job mate, thanks for ROM
... in small app Notes I'm missing icons when I wanna copy text, I think that icons are still there but these icons has the same color like their background (probably)
Finaly 1 bug! (not a serious one compared to some custom roms where the bug is the rom...) hehe

I don't use small apps, didn't noticed this one...
You can do this > maximise Notes SmallApp to full window app to view the copy/paste icons!

& enjoy the rom!
Xperia P . Xperia Z1 Rom
 
xdomx
Old
#93  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 120
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisPG View Post
Finaly 1 bug! (not a serious one compared to some custom roms where the bug is the rom...) hehe

I don't use small apps, didn't noticed this one...
You can do this > maximise Notes SmallApp to full window app to view the copy/paste icons!

& enjoy the rom!
yeah, I know how to get over that.. you're right it's not serious problem, I'm just saying to make this ROM perfect this is not the only one bug I noticed, there are few similar bugs like this Xprivacy (maybe some else apps too) doesn't work. and (it is not really bug) when you are in lockscreen, you can see a bit of your wallpaper on the top coz statusbar is transparent, it doesn't look nice
Xperia P
Bootloader: UNLOCKED
 
LuisPG
Old
#94  
LuisPG's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 41
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdomx View Post
... you're right it's not serious problem, I'm just saying to make this ROM perfect ... Xprivacy ... doesn't work. and (it is not really bug) when you are in lockscreen, you can see a bit of your wallpaper on the top coz statusbar is transparent, it doesn't look nice
The rom is very stable and has a good autonomy! And in my opinion those are the must important aspects for daily use!

Xprivacy doesn't work on XP roms with Honamy framework! (Thats a known issue)
Lockscreen, I always use the same image I use as wallpaper... (but if that realy bothers you, use Xposed/Gravitybox to change the statusbar opacity & color &...)

cya
Xperia P . Xperia Z1 Rom
 
xdomx
Old
#95  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 120
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisPG View Post
The rom is very stable and has a good autonomy! And in my opinion those are the must important aspects for daily use!

Xprivacy doesn't work on XP roms with Honamy framework! (Thats a known issue)
Lockscreen, I always use the same image I use as wallpaper... (but if that realy bothers you, use Xposed/Gravitybox to change the statusbar opacity & color &...)

cya
ok, so can you tell me how to change the color of statusbar in gravitybox? I tried this before but I didn't find the right option.. yes, you can change the color of icons but I can't see option for statusbar background..
Xperia P
Bootloader: UNLOCKED
 
Frantic_kr
Old
#96  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2013
Does this ROM include Super User Mod? Because it includes Honami mods which require Super User Mod to proper working. Then, what would happen when I try to install mods that require Super User Mod over this ROM?
 
CJ4567
Old
#97  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 28
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisPG View Post
Finaly 1 bug! (not a serious one compared to some custom roms where the bug is the rom...) hehe

I don't use small apps, didn't noticed this one...
You can do this > maximise Notes SmallApp to full window app to view the copy/paste icons!

& enjoy the rom!
It has more bugs: in some apps(like settings), the statusbar is almost white(but still readable), and after 2-3 days, ringtone lags(not call lag), but overall great rom, the mods in the Xperia P Themes and Apps work with this rom?
 
Frantic_kr
Old
#98  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ4567 View Post
It has more bugs: in some apps(like settings), the statusbar is almost white(but still readable), and after 2-3 days, ringtone lags(not call lag), but overall great rom, the mods in the Xperia P Themes and Apps work with this rom?
Right, too much transparency in status bar was the first thing that I noticed. Flash this: [Mod][JB]Honami System UI[Many Versions][All][12/7] . I flashed SystemUI50 (50% transparency) and it's way better now. But perform a nandroid backup first, just in case.
 
naeembabakheil
Old
#99  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 185
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Peshawar
Lightbulb hey can i ask you ..

First Thanks for nice Rom ...

Before i flash this Rom ..i want u to ask for help ?//

I am currently on Honami MW V8 ... it look look like Honami MW to me ... can u tell me whats the main changes in Rom excepts those white Themes ?
Boot Animator for Sony Xperia Series

The Following User Says Thank You to naeembabakheil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes