[ROM] [UB] [Kitkat] [4.4.2] Unofficial Beanstalk Builds [Beta#1]

Search This thread

bhushan2k

Sep 15, 2012
Mumbai
Beanstalk-Presentation.png

I am proud to present to you BeanStalk Builds. Firstly a lot of thanks to scott.hart.bti for the ROM source. Also thanks to percy_g2 for device tree. Also thanks to munjeni for great contributin to NovaThor sourcs. Nextly thanks to Alx31TLse for testing. Also thanks to Abhinav2. This is a build composed off of the CM builds and i have added alot of features on top of it. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with scott.hart.bti current setup. A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!

Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE

Features.png

• CM based
  • Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
  • Customizable Lockscreen text color
  • Lockscreen rotation
  • Option to enable all widgets
  • Minimize lockscreen challange
  • Use widget carousel
  • Slider Shortcuts
  • Static Lockscreen shortcuts
  • Lockscreen button actions
  • LCD Density
  • Scroll elasticity options
  • Default App grip option
  • Custom Carrier label
  • Dual Pane options
  • Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
  • Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
  • Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
  • Status bar color and transparency
  • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
  • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
  • Breathing SMS option
  • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
  • Do not disturb option
  • Show notification count
  • Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
  • Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
  • Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
  • Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
  • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
  • Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
  • High end graphic effects option
  • option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
  • Low battery warning customizable options
  • Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
  • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
  • Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
  • Less frequent Notification sounds options
  • CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
  • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
  • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
  • CM Performance options and features
  • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
  • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
  • option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
  • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

Bugs.png

* Same as CM 11

Changelog.png

Code:
Beta#1

-- Initial Release

Download.png

BeanStalk Build Beta#1(4.4.225) - 25/1/14

Mirror

***Please keep in mind that this is the initial release and bugs are to be expected. Before reporting bugs, please make sure you verify everything on your end and make sure you do a full wipe and format first to make sure it is a legitimate issue. Im going to say this once and only once... I am doing this for fun. It is my CHOICE to share my work with everyone. If you decide that you do not like my work, good for you.. Move on and flash something else. I will not tolerate ungrateful people in my thread.***

Installation.png

• Make sure you are rooted with a custom recovery
  • Download latest BeanStalk build
  • Boot into recovery
  • Perform a FULL factory wipe(data and cache) and wipe dalvik cache as a precaution
  • Flash BeanStalk build
  • Reboot

Source.png

SlimROM source can be found HERE
DerTeufel's source can be found HERE
Beanstalk source can be found HERE
Kernel source can be found HERE

Donate.png

Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE

Last edited:

Abhinav1997

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 29, 2012
Thanks for taking up this project mate ;) Nice work :D
Build for kumquat coming up. I'm not sure if I can build for pepper because it'll be hard to maintain. If someone can maintain it I'll build the first build and I'll guide him on how to build it for future builds. He can create thread :)

Cheers,
AJ

Last edited:

niko626

Dec 31, 2012
Will be installing this rom in the next few days after testing @Abhinav2 's Slimbean. I'm finding a ROM that i can stay into until a major update for our device. Btw, Great job.

king960

Feb 4, 2013
Warsaw
Haha great to see an increasing movement here on this forum! Thanks a lot for your work. I really appreciate!

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Beanstalk-Presentation.png

I am proud to present to you BeanStalk Builds. Firstly a lot of thanks to scott.hart.bti for the ROM source. Also thanks to percy_g2 for device tree. Also thanks to munjeni for great contributin to NovaThor sourcs. Nextly thanks to Alx31TLse for testing. Also thanks to Abhinav2. This is a build composed off of the CM builds and i have added alot of features on top of it. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with scott.hart.bti current setup. A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!

Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE

Features.png

• CM based
    • Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
    • Customizable Lockscreen text color
    • Lockscreen rotation
    • Option to enable all widgets
    • Minimize lockscreen challange
    • Use widget carousel
    • Slider Shortcuts
    • Static Lockscreen shortcuts
    • Lockscreen button actions
    • LCD Density
    • Scroll elasticity options
    • Default App grip option
    • Custom Carrier label
    • Dual Pane options
    • Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
    • Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
    • Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
    • Status bar color and transparency
    • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
    • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
    • Breathing SMS option
    • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
    • Do not disturb option
    • Show notification count
    • Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
    • Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
    • Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
    • Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
    • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
    • Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
    • High end graphic effects option
    • option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
    • Low battery warning customizable options
    • Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
    • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
    • Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
    • Less frequent Notification sounds options
    • CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
    • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
    • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
    • CM Performance options and features
    • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
    • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
    • option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
    • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

Bugs.png

* Same as CM 11

Changelog.png

Code:
    Beta#1

-- Initial Release

Download.png

BeanStalk Build Beta#1(4.4.225) - 25/1/14

Mirror

***Please keep in mind that this is the initial release and bugs are to be expected. Before reporting bugs, please make sure you verify everything on your end and make sure you do a full wipe and format first to make sure it is a legitimate issue. Im going to say this once and only once... I am doing this for fun. It is my CHOICE to share my work with everyone. If you decide that you do not like my work, good for you.. Move on and flash something else. I will not tolerate ungrateful people in my thread.***

Installation.png

• Make sure you are rooted with a custom recovery
    • Download latest BeanStalk build
    • Boot into recovery
    • Perform a FULL factory wipe(data and cache) and wipe dalvik cache as a precaution
    • Flash BeanStalk build
    • Reboot

Source.png

SlimROM source can be found HERE
    DerTeufel's source can be found HERE
    Beanstalk source can be found HERE
    Kernel source can be found HERE

Donate.png

Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE
    Thanks for taking up this project mate ;) Nice work :D
    Build for kumquat coming up. I'm not sure if I can build for pepper because it'll be hard to maintain. If someone can maintain it I'll build the first build and I'll guide him on how to build it for future builds. He can create thread :)

Cheers,
    AJ