Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 41,940 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UB][4.4.2][LINARO]Unofficial Resurrection Remix Builds(Weekly#1)[Source-Built]

Tip us?

naeembabakheil
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Thumbs up Nice Rom i am going to test this but mate where is ..

Hi mate i am going to test this Rom .. But mate where is G-apps Links what g-apps should i install with this Rom ..
Boot Animator for Sony Xperia Series

naeembabakheil
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Default Hi mate got a problem

Hi ! tested your Rom on HMW V8 it install good but i didnt install google apps so when phone starts it optimaizes apps 75 and afetr that before going to desktop it crash all apps and giveing error ... so i falsh my Rom again with JB4.1.2 and install HomaniMW again and test it agin but now this Rom is not isntalling ... what should i do ....

Xperia_Fans
Old
Thanks Meter 602

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeembabakheil View Post
Hi ! tested your Rom on HMW V8 it install good but i didnt install google apps so when phone starts it optimaizes apps 75 and afetr that before going to desktop it crash all apps and giveing error ... so i falsh my Rom again with JB4.1.2 and install HomaniMW again and test it agin but now this Rom is not isntalling ... what should i do ....
I guess you're not install the full wipe, reinstall with wipe data/factory, wipe cache and dalvik reboot!!! and this rom currently not really stable as OP said, he just want to have a logcat to fix all the issue.

Abhinav2
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 4438
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeembabakheil View Post
Don't use this ROM for now, please It has issues We are currently working on AOSX. Will fix this ASAP

Cheers,
AJ
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abhinav2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

naeembabakheil
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Default Thanks fo replying in Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav2 View Post
Don't use this ROM for now, please It has issues We are currently working on AOSX. Will fix this ASAP

Cheers,
AJ

ok when its stable and ready then PM me i will test it for now i am stuck back to HonamiMoonWalker V8 by Pandemic ...

Thanks