Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.4.2][UB][Port][Beta][HALO-2.0] PARANOID ANDROID 4.0+ [UNOFFICIAL]

15th February 2014, 05:49 AM |#11  
Deichz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaMT27

it will work if u build it from start , rather than port i think

i already asked him if he can build it from source, he said he has problem with internet connection speed and stuff to build it from source
 
 
15th February 2014, 05:52 AM |#12  
alwaysadeel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,299
 
1,241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deichz

i already asked him if he can build it from source, he said he has problem with internet connection speed and stuff to build it from source

i have 3 main projects on my hand .. and thinking of adding omni and slim cm11, otherwise i would have given it a shot. anyway good luck shoaib.
15th February 2014, 09:50 AM |#13  
ShoaibAhmed's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 762
 
441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperiaMT27

i have 3 main projects on my hand .. and thinking of adding omni and slim cm11, otherwise i would have given it a shot. anyway good luck shoaib.

Can you build only framework.jar files from source ? just asking.

Everything is working on new build camera fails to connect.

And i have same build for PA 3.0+.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShoaibAhmed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 12:20 PM |#14  
alwaysadeel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,299
 
1,241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoaibAhmed

Can you build only framework.jar files from source ? just asking.

Everything is working on new build camera fails to connect.

And i have same build for PA 3.0+.

i have not downloaded PA's source code as yet. so cant say..
18th February 2014, 08:09 PM |#15  
xperia modder's Avatar
Senior Member
cairo
Thanks Meter: 350
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
@XperiaMT27
I tried to download pa kitkat sources from a while but I think it told me there is no branch as I remember
if you can give the repo I can give it a try again after my phone is lost
19th February 2014, 02:51 AM |#16  
alwaysadeel's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,299
 
1,241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperia modder

@XperiaMT27
I tried to download pa kitkat sources from a while but I think it told me there is no branch as I remember
if you can give the repo I can give it a try again after my phone is lost

try aospa

see here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1863547
Last edited by alwaysadeel; 19th February 2014 at 02:59 AM.
9th April 2014, 07:29 PM |#17  
BR4KUS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gorzyczki, Śląskie
Thanks Meter: 43
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
When be update?

Sent from my Xperia Sola using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th April 2014, 08:11 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
570 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR4KUS

When be update?

Sent from my Xperia Sola using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

never,
shoaib as changed device and stopped prevoius works!
9th April 2014, 08:12 PM |#19  
BR4KUS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gorzyczki, Śląskie
Thanks Meter: 43
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
;(

Sent from my Xperia Sola using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes