Originally Posted by Uaj1512
Did u wipe system along with data and cache..? If yes try installing again without wiping system..
Sent from my Xperia Sola using Tapatalk
No, I didn't
I tried both wipe system and not wipe system
Originally Posted by MT27i
I know my ROM is full of problems
I know it and on some problems I can't fix it
I'm so happy when someone is using my ROM
I'll helps you until you can use my ROM.
Here is my suggestion,
- Wipe data & Flash v1.8
- Let it boot and do a setup wizard
- Go back to TWRP again, and wipe cache then flash part 2
- If you can't flash part 2, disable zip verification bla bla or use another kernel to flash it.
- Reboot and it should works
I follow your steps but it doesn't work. I flash part 2 and disable zip verification. And it still stuck at bootanimation
Just in case I can't flash v1.8, I still feel okay with ver1.51 but I have something that need your help.
1. In Time in sate in performance control, I see the device didn't go to deep sleep, how can I put it in deep sleep?
2. I want to disable led notification when battery low, and I've tried to run this script "echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/red/max_brightness and it just say "permission denied"
3. I got battery drain, each time I restart my device, it had different percentages of battery, sometimes it was 15% but when I restarted first time it went to 35% and when I restarted second time, it went back to 15%. It happened so many times.
P/s : sorry for my english :P