Tip us?

lol98lol98
Old
Thanks Meter 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhoc_maruko9x View Post
15042014 test build. NFC worked, but it works too much :/

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda app-developers app
Go into settings - apps - all - nfc (press on it) and disable it (upper right corner thought) and reboot
Devices:

- Sony XPERIA Sola

- Sony Ericsson XPERIA Ray

- LG GT540

Like Shuffling? Check out my Channel
My YouTube Channel

mstreibe
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Tried the 1504 test build since yesterday, coming from the 0604 one. Didn't have WiFi problems, but at times it was extremely laggy. And with extremely I mean I had to wait >10 sec for some response, sometimes it took even that long that I thought it doesn't come back so I decided to reboot, which happened quite a few times.

Another thing was with the ring tones and notification sounds. It showed 2 ring tones named Argon (my standard ringtone), and the one that was used was a different from the usual one. In the 0604 build I have only one Argon, but it is the wrong one.

And for the alarm clock I always used Arcturus.ogg from /system/media/audio/notifications, but the sound that is played when the alarm goes off is actually a beep sound. However, when playing Arcturus.ogg with some media player, it is the expected tone. BTW this is the same in the 0604 build.

Now I'm back with at 0604, waiting for the next build.

BTW going back to 0604 wasn't all that trivial because TWRP couldn't find the CWM backup, so I first had to flash the 0604 zip and then restored the 0604 backup.

matood
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstreibe View Post
Tried the 1504 test build since yesterday, coming from the 0604 one. Didn't have WiFi problems, but at times it was extremely laggy. And with extremely I mean I had to wait >10 sec for some response, sometimes it took even that long that I thought it doesn't come back so I decided to reboot, which happened quite a few times.

Another thing was with the ring tones and notification sounds. It showed 2 ring tones named Argon (my standard ringtone), and the one that was used was a different from the usual one. In the 0604 build I have only one Argon, but it is the wrong one.

And for the alarm clock I always used Arcturus.ogg from /system/media/audio/notifications, but the sound that is played when the alarm goes off is actually a beep sound. However, when playing Arcturus.ogg with some media player, it is the expected tone. BTW this is the same in the 0604 build.

Now I'm back with at 0604, waiting for the next build.

BTW going back to 0604 wasn't all that trivial because TWRP couldn't find the CWM backup, so I first had to flash the 0604 zip and then restored the 0604 backup.

Then make a clean install and try again. I don't face any issues that you posted.

Xperia Sola black running CM10.1

rim01126
Old
Thanks Meter 4
i cant test now not enough net plan i still waiting for fully stable cm11 thnkz too all devlopers for working for sola

mr.abdolian
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.abdolian View Post
Excuse me. I will be happy if anyone can answer my questions !
My un-replied post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=631
Common man! CAN NOBODY HEAR ME??
...::: Thanks to All Sufferer Developers :::...

My Smartphone:

My Works:
◊ Elite XPERIA™ Wallpapers V2 Mod ◊
◊ Elite XPERIA™ Wallpapers Mod ◊

"Your life begins since you take your destiny's authority in your hand"
<< Cyrus the Great >>

Peppecarto
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.abdolian View Post
Common man! CAN NOBODY HEAR ME??