[RooT] Xperia sola ICS RoM

Search This thread

mirost1

Nov 10, 2009
Blagoevgrad
V13 works you need to put your device on MTP not on MSC :)
and if it not restart you just start it manuallyand wait till it works done ;)

Hi, what is MTP and MSC, where to find those? (i am new so dont laugh)

Cause my device not reboot too, it blinks in notification area, everything goes red lik it will reboot but doesnt...

EDIT: i used v9, it didnt reboot so i made it myself, after this it said that everything went well. But now i install root explorer, and when i try to go in DATA it says you are not rooted, you need root??????

Last edited:

-shaMe-

Sep 20, 2012
colombo
I have gained root access via v13. Success :D

Now the question is.. How to unroot? I tried the X command but it is not un rooting successfully... any ideas?

Another question.. I used a third party app to check root info and the bootloader status was "s1". What does it mean is it locked or unlocked?

Thanks in advance and sorry for noob questions :-/

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium

dragxdk

Jun 3, 2012
www.youtube.com
I have gained root access via v13. Success :D

Now the question is.. How to unroot? I tried the X command but it is not un rooting successfully... any ideas?

Another question.. I used a third party app to check root info and the bootloader status was "s1". What does it mean is it locked or unlocked?

Thanks in advance and sorry for noob questions :-/

Unroot works fine i try this but it must to be carefull to write correctly : x and not X , and not space.

I root my device again and no problems, be carefull adfree bug with super user when you want to delete permissions and delete it, it is allways here, you must to unroot/root and it s ok.

Ps : sorry for my bad english ;)

Envoyé depuis mon MT27i avec Tapatalk

-shaMe-

Sep 20, 2012
colombo
Unroot works fine i try this but it must to be carefull to write correctly : x and not X , and not space.

I root my device again and no problems, be carefull adfree bug with super user when you want to delete permissions and delete it, it is allways here, you must to unroot/root and it s ok.

Ps : sorry for my bad english ;)

Envoyé depuis mon MT27i avec Tapatalk

Bro what's superuser that you talking about when there's an option called unroot on bin4ry 's v13 tool itself? . It's confusing bro :-$ explain more please? Thx

Last edited:

mirost1

Nov 10, 2009
Blagoevgrad
Hi, what is MTP and MSC, where to find those? (i am new so dont laugh)

Cause my device not reboot too, it blinks in notification area, everything goes red lik it will reboot but doesnt...

EDIT: i used v9, it didnt reboot so i made it myself, after this it said that everything went well. But now i install root explorer, and when i try to go in DATA it says you are not rooted, you need root??????

Guys, please - help me root my phone, i tried v9 and v13, it doesnt restart my phone, i did it myself, and still root explorer and es explorer say i am not rooted... PLEASE help me

SOLA ICS STOCK

-shaMe-

Sep 20, 2012
colombo
It is on, strange that in the end it blinks like it will restart, it doesnt restart - i do it myself and when i turn on the phone it says its ok, but its not.

Sorry. I don't know how to help you but don't worry there are many around so I wish that ur problem will be solved soon :)

bluechip850

Aug 7, 2012
Sorry. I don't know how to help you but don't worry there are many around so I wish that ur problem will be solved soon :)

ROOT at last...!!! for my SOLA.. :D:D:D:D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-10-09-23-12-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-09-23-12-08.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 687

asking

Feb 5, 2012
i m unable to root...the screen stucks....@ please help me...i just connected usb and debugging option enable. Then what i have to do i m not getting it....

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 445

Adaho0

Jan 13, 2008
i m unable to root...the screen stucks....@ please help me...i just connected usb and debugging option enable. Then what i have to do i m not getting it....

Code:
- Get Sola driver zip from sonymobile developer (easy)
- go to device manager -> select android device -> right click and update driver
- "Browse my computer for driver software" -> "Let me pick from a list of device drivers..." -> "Show all Devices" -> "have disk" and select sa0104adb.inf file
- Confirm driver installation and Voilá.

Thanks to supreme kyo

For me it works like a charm.

Reactions: asking

asking

Feb 5, 2012
thanks alot guyz...i did simple...uninstall my phone from device manager and add it again and everything gone like butter..smoooth... :) i have done it :)

avalonian

Aug 19, 2012
Hi does this also work on 2.3.7 because I cant get update to ICS (it says its up to date)

Heres the error I get when I try to do it:
77543051.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all :highfive:
    Well we have a little tutorial to root the phone XPERIA SOLA
    Download and open the program Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v9
    Connect phone to PC
    USB Debbuging cases and USB Connection Mod is made
    Open the program RunMe.bat
    Type 1 and press Enter:eek:
    Please wait ... go to phone the Restore option engaged
    The phone will restart, please wait ...
    I congratulate all the work you've rooted your phone
    It's Bin4ry made ​​famous developer.
    I apologize here to all that he did not allow

The main link
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1886460
    A brave soul to test this will be greatly appreciated.

100% Tested by me;)
    yes i have flashtool 0.9.8.0 and installed drivers on it. already restarted Pc, and in flashtool it says

03/025/2012 14:25:28 - INFO - Device connected with USB debugging off

in my device (MT27i) usb debugging is on

Same Problem here, with win7 64x.

Solution:-
    - Get Sola driver zip from sonymobile developer (easy)
    - go to device manager -> select android device -> right click and update driver
    - "Browse my computer for driver software" -> "Let me pick from a list of device drivers..." -> "Show all Devices" -> "have disk" and select sa0104adb.inf file
    - Confirm driver installation and Voilá.
    Thanx, but cause i am new in this - are there any special commands/buttons to click during the process or when i start the program it will do everything?

1)Press 1 and enter
    2)all rooting tools will be pushed and a fake backup will be made
    3)a screen will pop up on your phone asking to restore the backup so u restore from phone...
    And it's done phone reboots keep it connected and the program will say it's done so disconnect reboot again

Sent From Xperia Sola White (MT27i)
    Rooted Stock ICS
    Hit Thanks If I Helped!!
    Guys, a noob question - does rooting change something on the phone - battery life, apps etc? And if i root can i remove bloatware?

Yes with rooting you can do pretty much tweaking including bloatware and many more

Sent From Xperia Sola White (MT27i)
    Rooted Stock ICS
    Hit Thanks If I Helped!!