- Everything that is not originally maded by Sony is custom thing, so everything from here is modified Sony files and these files is "custom files"! So before you go to play with these modified files keep in mind that everything from here is custom thing and you installing these things on your own risk! I no want and I will not be responsible if something go wrong, if you lost your private data, if your device can not boot ...etc...etc, you doing everything on your own risk!!! If you no want to risk than skip this thread!!!
Download v13 rom:
How to install:
- unlocked bootloader reguired! Only for unlocked bootloaders!
- axtract archive and run "install.bat"
- read instructions!
After installing rom, install memory tweak (recomended for very smooth android):
- download memory tweak -> http://d-h.st/QJO or memory tweak + owerclock 1.15 ghz -> http://d-h.st/9vJ
- reboot to recovery
- mount usb storage
- copy memory_tweaks.zip to sdcard
- unmount sdcard
- back to main menu and "install zip from sdcard"
- Its all_in_one so do not install old boot images over this one, all reguired files will be installed trought installer! All partitions will be wiped so all userdata and your aplications will be deleted! Do not restore backups because I not guarating than everything will be working after perfoming backup restore! This is clean rom so if you need your favorite apps install these aps directly from market instead of restoring backups!
- CWM recovery for ICS firmware
- this boot image can fix wifi, bluetooth and mobile data!
- led notification before entering into recovery mode have 5 diferent colors + button backlight + vibration, so after vibration you can press volume button to enter into recovery mode
- Added touch screen buttons
- disabled 3 buttons at bottom
- new skin
- fixed tool for making flashable zip in sony menu! Now you can create firmware (zip archive like HTC one, installable from recovery menu "install zip from sdcard" ! This zip archive contain boot and system so you can wipe everything and install these zip from menu "install zip from sd card" and you can get fresh installed firmware.. allso you can install ICS rom ower Gingerbread rom using these zip !)
- reverted back default skin
- fixed usb
- fixed adb
- fixed mass storage mode (internal and external)
- reboot to bootloader
- added support for leds when AC charger is connected
- some cleanups in ramdisk
- fixed problems for remounting rootfs to "rw" + problems creating fstab + problems with busybox and command "mount" with containing 2 arguments only...
- added tool in tools menu for one click skin changing
V11 ; Changelog 08.Nov.2012.:
- fixed problem for assert board detection in updater-script
- new font - Lucida Console
- custom kernel from now:
- added some governors (smartass2 + minmax + enabled interactive and conservative...)
- enabled some io schedulers (cfq) and set as a default
- swap enabled (now you can make swap on your sd card to use with Debian linux)
- enabled most common needed (ipv4 and ipv6) xtables in iptables firewall
- cifs + nls_utf8 (you can mount network folders)
- enabled some crypto functions
- some "ioremap" errors fixed
- init.d support
- fixed boot logo
- fixed network stats
- enabled zram
V12 ; Changelog 09.Nov.2012.:
- bluetooth - fix
- inverted colors in boot logo - fix
- new boot logo
V13 ; Changelog 14.Nov.2012.:
- extended battery life - fix
- kernel merges with latest Sony kernel for P
- complete rom installer
new memory tweak ; Changelog 01.Dec.2012.:
- wifi mac (real mac from now)
- enabled kernel same page merging aka KSM (enabled by init script on boot)
- SIO and VR iosched (SIO set as a default)
- hotplug governor
- some improvement in memcpy and memmove
- new recovery v14 - new tools submenu (you can change boot logo easilly)
new memory tweak + owerclock ; Changelog 01.Dec.2012.:
- added 1.15 ghz cpu clock
Tip and tricks for my CWM version:
- Did you know about our CWM that you can change menu and text colors, backgrounds? Yes you can do it by puting menu.txt into ramdisk /res/images folder by writing to menu.txt for example:
122 122 122 255 255 255
First 3 numbers is rgb color for menu and seccond 3 numbers is rgb color for text !!!
- Here is some creative skins done to my HTC HD2 recovery by mlkjuggalo:
- full credits to author of the Clockworkmod Recovery [koush]
- opened kernel source code public [Sony]
- akkufix fox giving me ideas to fix usb | real wifi MAC address
- LeTama for great sin2raw tool and great split kernel tool
- every other who helped and tested our recovery