Post Reply

[APP][P, U, Sola, Go] Xperia Z1 Task for JB 4.1

17th January 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #1  
sebasrock156's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali, Valle
Thanks Meter: 256
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Hi for everyone, I bring this little port from 4.2/4.3 to 4.1 :3

Notes: not have hdpi resources, so it may be somewhat misaligned

Screenshots

 





Download

Sony Task :3

Edit: The link is new, is a installable .zip file



Suggestion *Ignore me *

@Sahaab you'll try porting this for ICS with this base :3

Note

Works with some Non-Sony Android 4.1 Devices

Credits for @sebasrock156 *me*, and Sony for make this possible

Last edited by sebasrock156; 16th February 2014 at 10:54 PM. Reason: New link :3
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sebasrock156 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #2  
AndroidNoob69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 514
 
1,393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Push to /system /app with rw- r-- r-- permissions right?
EDIT: Push doesn't work. Install normally also does not work

I didn't shoot you in the head. A bullet I fired happened to pass by. That's the power of coincidence.
Last edited by AndroidNoob69; 18th January 2014 at 10:39 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidNoob69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #3  
king960's Avatar
Senior Member
warsaw
Thanks Meter: 44
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidNoob69

Push to /system /app with rw- r-- r-- permissions right?
EDIT: Push doesn't work. Install normally also does not work

I didn't shoot you in the head. A bullet I fired happened to pass by. That's the power of coincidence.

+1

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app
18th January 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #4  
sebasrock156's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali, Valle
Thanks Meter: 256
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidNoob69

Push to /system /app with rw- r-- r-- permissions right?
EDIT: Push doesn't work. Install normally also does not work

I didn't shoot you in the head. A bullet I fired happened to pass by. That's the power of coincidence.

You have to use the Xperia Z1 Framework and the Superuser mod... If become presents the fault, you'll post here again
18th January 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #5  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 11,821
 
15,560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebasrock156

You have to use the Xperia Z1 Framework and the Superuser mod... If become presents the fault, you'll post here again

@sebasrock156
I wanna tell this: @AndroidNoob69 using that framework because he runs my rom with that framework

Sent From Cybertron With My Powerfull Xperia P
19th January 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #6  
sebasrock156's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali, Valle
Thanks Meter: 256
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

@sebasrock156
I wanna tell this: @AndroidNoob69 using that framework because he runs my rom with that framework

Sent From Cybertron With My Powerfull Xperia P


So rare... and... wait me please... I'll search the fix for this...

Edit: Install this .zip http://www.4shared.com/zip/oQV3_0hpba/Task.html?
Last edited by sebasrock156; 19th January 2014 at 01:08 AM.
15th February 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #7  
Sahaab's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag London ON
Thanks Meter: 3,251
 
3,548 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebasrock156

Hi for everyone, I bring this little port from 4.2/4.3 to 4.1 :3

Notes: not have hdpi resources, so it may be somewhat misaligned

Screenshots

 





Download

Sony Task :3

Edit: The link is new, is a installable .zip file



Suggestion *Ignore me *

@Sahaab you'll try porting this for ICS with this base :3



Credits for @sebasrock156 *me*, and Sony for make this possible

awesum job
but i prob wont be porting for now sorry
getting bz in skul now
16th February 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #8  
sebasrock156's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali, Valle
Thanks Meter: 256
 
327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahaab

awesum job
but i prob wont be porting for now sorry
getting bz in skul now

Ohh man, okay... hey a notice: Works in many Android 4.1 Devices (Sony, and Non-Sony devices)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia P, U, Sola, Go Themes and Apps by ThreadRank