Post Reply
Camera

[MOD][ICS/JB/KK][P/U/Sola/Go][AROMA] LUXEON™ Led mod for Xperia P/U/Sola/Go

25th October 2013, 10:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
The new LUXEON® led mod for Xperia P/U/Sola/Go !!

This Mod improves the Led performance in Torch mode and Video recording mode.
You will get a brighter Led in Torch mode and in Video recording mode

With 3 differents modes you can choose for your XP between battery friendly and Led performance:
0.Standart Backup of Stock JB Led parameter File (Battery consumption: 125mA)
1.Low Mode with focus on battery but has 2x times more power than stock
(Battery consumption: 250mA)
2.Normal Mode balanced between power and battery and has 3x times more power than stock (Battery consumption: 325mA)
3.High Mode with focus on Led performance and 4x times more power than stock
(Battery consumption: 500mA)

Xperia U/Sola/Go is supported now with one Mod which has 2x times more Led power than stock:
0.Standart Backup of Stock JB Led parameter File (Battery consumption: 75mA)
1.Normal Mode balanced between power and battery and has 2x times more power than stock (Battery consumption: 150mA)



For Future: improving camera flash performance, porting for other Xperia Device
Changelog:

Version 1.3
-Aroma Support which supporting all devices

Version 1.2
- Stable and tested for Xperia U
- support for Xperia Sola
- support for Xperia Go
- experimental support for Color temperature (4500K and 7500K)
Version 1.1
-experimental support for Xperia U
Version 1.0
- improved Led performance
- choose between 3 performance modes
-
stable for Xperia P


For those who dont know what Color temperature means:



Important:
I take no responsibility to Loss or Damage to your Device :P
This Mod is
not overlocked over the sp
ecifications of the Led hardware.


Intructions:
Install via CWM

Install
mod if u dont like Darkness

Test and Give Feedback
Credits
@amarullz for his Aroma Installer
@Ayush Singh for his Aroma Guide

Press Thanks Button, if you liked my Mod --->
Attached Files
File Type: zip [AROMA] Luxeon Mod.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.02 MB, 792 views)
Last edited by burak5; 24th May 2014 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Xperia U/Sola/Go ICS Support
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to burak5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th October 2013, 11:03 PM   |  #2  
berezker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 38
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Very Interesting but is there one for xperia u?
26th October 2013, 11:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
If u want that i support Xperia U and other devices, please upload a Screenshot of the folder /sys/bus/i2c/drivers and upload the File
flashled_param_config.cfg in /system/etc of Xperia U and Sola and Go.
Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app
26th October 2013, 01:19 PM   |  #4  
Mayank7795's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jamshedpur
Thanks Meter: 227
 
487 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burak5

If u want that i support Xperia U and other devices, please upload a Screenshot of the folder /sys/bus/i2c/drivers and upload the File
flashled_param_config.cfg in /system/etc of Xperia U and Sola and Go.
Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

Here are the requested files and screenshots (Xperia U):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1382789813

Note: (If Needed) I am on Unstoppable JB for XU by bibhu059.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Files.zip - [Click for QR Code] (97.0 KB, 373 views)
26th October 2013, 06:03 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Need some more screenshots
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayank7795

Here are the requested files and screenshots (Xperia U):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1382789813

Note: (If Needed) I am on Unstoppable JB for XU by bibhu059.

Can please make a screenshot of the folders adp1653, lm3561 and tps6105x in the folder where u made the screenshot please
Im supporting experimental Led Mod for Xperia U now but for full support I need these Screenshots
Last edited by burak5; 26th October 2013 at 06:09 PM.
26th October 2013, 06:27 PM   |  #6  
bibhu059's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 373
 
667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burak5

Can please make a screenshot of the folders adp1653, lm3561 and tps6105x in the folder where u made the screenshot please
Im supporting experimental Led Mod for Xperia U now but for full support I need these Screenshots

Pls mode for 4 times power led for Xperia u

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to bibhu059 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th October 2013, 07:07 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Pls give Feedback before requesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibhu059

Pls mode for 4 times power led for Xperia u

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium

Pls try out the XP U Led Mod and give Feedback before requesting more Features because without testing the beta stage won´t be finished
26th October 2013, 07:19 PM   |  #8  
bibhu059's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 373
 
667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burak5

Pls try out the XP U Led Mod and give Feedback before requesting more Features because without testing the beta stage won´t be finished

Beta version is working..led is glowing more..make it more brighter

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium
26th October 2013, 07:42 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Smile :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibhu059

Beta version is working..led is glowing more..make it more brighter

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium

Then please make screenshots of the folders adp1653, lm3561 and tps6105x in the location /sys/bus/i2c/drivers
26th October 2013, 08:11 PM   |  #10  
bibhu059's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 373
 
667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by burak5

Then please make screenshots of the folders adp1653, lm3561 and tps6105x in the location /sys/bus/i2c/drivers

I did it..then what??

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia P, U, Sola, Go Themes and Apps by ThreadRank