[CWM] PlayStation Mobile ADD-ON {S,P,U,Sola} (3/10/2012)

Search This thread

83RN15

Jul 17, 2012

is this one better?
i just flashed the zip file via CMW but i dont see the psm icon :( i only see the "lest start ps store" icon) what am i missing.

NVM i downloaded the apk and ran it..

but how do i find a specific game in it? do i have to just scroll to the list and categories?
can we get payed games for free with this mod?

Last edited:

Mtakween

Nov 27, 2012
Dubai
is this one better?
i just flashed the zip file via CMW but i dont see the psm icon :( i only see the "lest start ps store" icon) what am i missing.

NVM i downloaded the apk and ran it..

but how do i find a specific game in it? do i have to just scroll to the list and categories?
can we get payed games for free with this mod?

click on lets start ...... then download psm from there then u can launch it :cyclops:

Anom Surya

Aug 19, 2013
Bali
8047178033_e2482299f2.jpg

Have made this update zip add-on with the PlayStation framework, Certified Permissions and the lets get PlayStation downloader app
for Custom Roms based on stock FW or for Stock Regional FW Which does not have it included (certain regions) Now everyone can have PlayStation on there device if want too. :)

playstation_mobile_top_image_original.png

- Instructions -

Install via Clock Work Mod Recovery. Then download the latest PSM app in the Downloader app.

chart

- Note Install -​

If the PSM app has force close issues, Move app to system and set permissions ( RW- / R-- / R-- ) and reboot.[/B]

Added Xperia P,U and Sola due to people's post's saying it worked. If works for you on another device please let me know thanks :)

works great on my Xperia go with JB fw :victory:
thanks for your hard work:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8047178033_e2482299f2.jpg

Have made this update zip add-on with the PlayStation framework, Certified Permissions and the lets get PlayStation downloader app
    for Custom Roms based on stock FW or for Stock Regional FW Which does not have it included (certain regions) Now everyone can have PlayStation on there device if want too. :)

playstation_mobile_top_image_original.png

- Instructions -

Install via Clock Work Mod Recovery. Then download the latest PSM app in the Downloader app.

chart

- Note Install -​

If the PSM app has force close issues, Move app to system and set permissions ( RW- / R-- / R-- ) and reboot.[/B]

Added Xperia P,U and Sola due to people's post's saying it worked. If works for you on another device please let me know thanks :)

So you have no problem using and browsing in the app? Will update title if this is the case Thanks

No problem...all perfect!
    I also bought a game "samurai beatdown", and it works fine.

Inviato dal mio LT22i

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I have the original .apk but when I want to access the store it says, it's not available in my county (Switzerland)...

Does this Mod help in this case, or does it just add the apps?

psm is currently not available in switzerland.

Inviato dal mio LT22i
    Working on Xperia SOLA ICS ( Manual install )

CWM didn't work on my SOLA ICS ... I did Manual install , And It's Work :victory:
    Dont worry its easy
    1.first extract playstation.zip use root explorer
    2. Go to extracted and copy ya move playstation.apk in your system app folder .
    3.Go to extracted and copy framework file in your system/ framework folder .
    4.go to extracted and copy etc , permission folder file to system/etc/permission folder .
    5.when u copy all files in ur system change copied file permission .
    rw-r-r
    xx
    x
    x

U think this is helpfull reply pls like
    Easyest way to install it with cwm is: open the zip and rename data folder to system thats it and it works on xperia u ics... Only prob that i have is i cant access library. And yes u have to set country to US..