FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[MOD] Xperia U(jb) slide + pin/pattern to unlock + advanced power menu

98 posts
Thanks Meter: 50
 
By dr.sushant, Member on 29th January 2014, 09:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
the feature of GB now in JB (6.2.A.1.100)
to unlock the phone slide + pin/pattern

all u need to do is download the attached android.policy.jar zip file
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4l...rrgiu/lock.zip
put in phone
reboot recovery
mount system
flash the zip
reboot
enjoy
hit thanks
Last edited by dr.sushant; 29th January 2014 at 09:27 PM.
 
 
2nd February 2014, 04:46 AM |#2  
xXgethsemaneXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.sushant

the feature of GB now in JB (6.2.A.1.100)
to unlock the phone slide + pin/pattern

all u need to do is download the attached android.policy.jar zip file
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4l...rrgiu/lock.zip
put in phone
reboot recovery
mount system
flash the zip
reboot
enjoy
hit thanks


can you make a transparent one? with extended wallpaper on lockscreen? tnx
2nd February 2014, 08:25 AM |#3  
الفلسطيني's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag framework-res
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Wink
Dude
Can u make one for XU ics
Or Tell me how u Make it
2nd February 2014, 12:04 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Varanasi
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Thumbs up link for ics
Quote:
Originally Posted by الفلسطيني

Dude
Can u make one for XU ics
Or Tell me how u Make it

hey buddy...i have already made one for ics xperia u.
here's the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2367505

hit thx if I helped u
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.sushant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 12:08 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Varanasi
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Thumbs up sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXgethsemaneXx

can you make a transparent one? with extended wallpaper on lockscreen? tnx

hey buddy...
i would b happy to make one for u. but at this point of time i can't. am a medical student and my final professionals are just in a week.
so just le me be a complete doc and will surely make one for u till then u can enjoy this.
2nd February 2014, 01:33 PM |#6  
xXgethsemaneXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.sushant

hey buddy...
i would b happy to make one for u. but at this point of time i can't. am a medical student and my final professionals are just in a week.
so just le me be a complete doc and will surely make one for u till then u can enjoy this.

okay.. good luck on your study
i'll wait
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes