Latest pack have name MEMORY TWEAK!
First thing that I must to say is "disclaimer":
- Everything that is not originally maded by Sony is custom thing, so everything from here is modified Sony files and these files is "custom files"! So before you go to play with these modified files keep in mind that everything from here is custom thing and you installing these things on your own risk! I no want and I will not be responsible if something go wrong, if you lost your private data, if your device can not boot ...etc...etc, you doing everything on your own risk!!! If you no want to risk than skip this thread!!!
Download Memory Tweak pack:
How to install:
- unlocked bootloader reguire !
- firmware 6.1.1.B.1.10 (or 6.1.1.B.1.54) reguire !
- reboot to bootloader
- extract ftr to adb folder and perform "fastboot flash boot ftr"
- copy memory_tweak.zip to sdcard, reboot to recovery and install zip trought recovery menu "install zip from sdcard" and you are done
For some one who have problems with usb drivers:
- first test version
- test version 2: added process list dumper
- test version 3: fixed system partition mount
- fixed usb
- fixed adb
- fixed mass storage mode
- fixed bootflag "reboot to bootloader"
- added support for leds when AC charger is connected
- some cleanups in ramdisk
- fixed problems for remounting rootfs to "rw" + problems creating fstab + problems with busybox and command "mount" with containing 2 arguments only...
- added tool in tools menu for one click skin changing
- installable trought recovery menu "install zip from sd card", just copy zip to sdcard, reboot to recovery, go to menu "install zip from sd card", install it! If you had recovery runing from /system/recovery.tar + chargemon script, make sure to delete these old installation(delete and revert from system: recovery.tar must be deleted + charger must be renamed back to chargemon...!)
Memory Tweak custom kernel (v15) and recovery v14: Changelog 14.Dec.2012.:
- recovery: fixed problem for assert board detection in updater-script
- recovery: new tools submenu (you can change boot logo easilly)
- kernel cpu governors: smartass2 + minmax + interactive + conservative + lulzactiveq + ondemandax + pegasusq + hotplug
- kernel io schedulers: cfq + sio + vr
- kernel swap feature enabled
- kernel same page merging (aka ksm)
- kernel: some improvement in memcpy and memmove
- kernel: added owerclock 1.15 ghz
- kernel: enabled most common needed (ipv4 and ipv6) xtables in iptables firewall
- kernel: property set ramdisk phys base adress
- kernel: cifs + nls_utf8 (you can mount network folders)
- kernel: enabled some crypto functions
- android feature: init.d and crontab support
- android feature: Memory Tweak runing from crontab on every minute and free your memory so your memory after every minute is free for 80mb (android is very smooth after these tweak because have needed free available memory)
- android feature: enabled kernel same page merging on boot
- Source was clone many times ago from Cyanogenmod git,
but mine modifications to recovery is not public, sorry!
Tip and tricks for my CWM version:
- Did you know about our CWM that you can change menu and text colors, backgrounds? Yes you can do it by puting menu.txt into ramdisk /res/images folder by writing to menu.txt for example:
First 3 numbers is rgb color for menu and seccond 3 numbers is rgb color for text !!!
- Here is some creative skins done to my HTC HD2 recovery by mlkjuggalo:
- full credits to author of the Clockworkmod Recovery
- akkufix fox giving me ideas to fix usb
- LeTama for great sin2raw tool and great split kernel tool
- AnDyXX for cpu governors
- every other who helped and tested our recovery
Warning!!! This boot+CWM reguire unlocked bootloader + stock chargemon!!! Do not use modified chargemon or chargemon that is SCRIPT!!! Double check if your /system/bin/chargemon is script or binary file (you can do it by android terminal emulator by command "cat /system/bin/chargemon" if you see clean text lines than its script, if you see unknown characters than you are sure that your chargemon is binary file!!! If chargemon is script do not use our boot+CWM!!! I am not responsible for any damages or data losts if you use custom chargemon!!! If chargemon is binary you can install our boot+CWM but you need to check if system partition in "mount and storage" is mountable and remountable before you going to erase system partition or to perform backups and restores !!! Allso check ps.log in your sdcard after booting recovery, just this CWM is in test stage for Xperia U and you need to be sure that "/system/bin..." processess is not in ps.log !!! Untill we are surre that these processess is not in ps.log and your chargemon is stock than our CWM will be safe!!!
CWM is safe only if you can not see "/system/bin/..." processes in ps.log !!!!!!!!!