All Mirrors are up and running. (Dropbox seems to have been hit by a wave of Xperia U users. So expect inconvenience in that link)
Please refer a Flashtool Guide for detailed Information. Its no rocket science to use the search button nor Flashtool itself.
1. Download and Install Flashtool http://androxyde.github.com/
2. Move the .ftf file to the Firmwares folder (Usually C:\Flashtool\Firmwares)
3. Open C:\Flashtool\Drivers and install the drivers.
4. Reboot recommended.
5. Launch Flashtool and select
6. Select Flashmode and then select the firmware to flash.
7. While flashing, please make sure you exclude baseband for ST25i devices. (Refer Image)
Google presented their brand new UI for tablets alongsidethe release of Android 3.0 Honeycomb back in early … more
01 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?