CyanogenMod 10.1 for the Xperia U
Brought to you by TeamCanjica
We've been discussing to officialize the team a while ago and as Pablo (Paul-L) joined us we finally did it.
Our build server was then set up using Jenkins (Pablo's idea) and now and we'll are able to push nightly builds of Cyanogemod to Goo.im easily.
Also we are now joined by Pawel (DevSwift) which is now extending 4.2.2 development to Sony's Xperia devices
- Diego Porto aka diego-ch -- CyanogenMod
- Huang Ji aka cocafe -- CoCore Kernel
- Federico Melano aka fedevd -- Miui
- Franco Rapeti aka frapeti -- CyanogenMod
- Matthew aka CallMeVentus -- NFC Variant
- Pablo Lunarenko aka Paul-L -- P.A.C 4.2.2
- Shantanu Londhe aka Shaaan -- Paranoid Android 4.2.2
- Pawel aka DevSwift -- Xperia U, P, SOLA and GO
- Mobile Data
- USB tether
- SD Card (internal storage)
- MTP & USB Mass Storage
- Project Butter
- Camera (rear and front) with camcorder
- Youtube HQ
- CPU sleep mode
- OMX -> Hardware Decoders / Encoders
- Ambient Light Sensor
- WiFi Tethering and WiFi Direct.
Check out the ROM Source available on TeamCanjica' s Github.
Feel free to submit any fixes, Just remember to give proper credits when using other people's source.
Alin Jerpelea aka FreeXperia
Daniel Hillenbrand aka Codeworkx
Oliver Garcia aka OliverG96
- Download the ROM from the link below
- Download gapps on http://goo.im/gapps
- Flash kernel via fastboot (kernel from rom zip)
- Put the zip files on your SDCard
- Reboot on Recovery
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Select "Install the Zip from External Storage"
- Choose CM zip file (don't worry about error)
- Choose GApps zip file
- Reboot to system
First boot takes a while.
Wait at least 5 mins for it to boot.
Latest build V3: