Remember when Sony introduced its Xperia Z even when it had many alphabets to choose from. This Z represented the ultimate alphabet or in Sony’s terms an ultimate experience. This remains the best of Sony in a smartphone till date.Not taking much of your time I proudly present to you Zperience™ Rom which has been designed to cater your needs perfectly. The highest level of stability in your smartphone. It looks smart sleek and sexy! Leaving no stone unturned, Zperience™ gives you everything you need to make work and play absolutely amazing.
One thing you have to love about this is the exceptional response making all those slides and scrolls smooth as ever. It includes the brilliance of the BRAVIA Engine 2 that gives you increased image quality, sharpness, contrast and saturation for an enjoyable viewing experience. It also includes about everything one can get from a JB firmware. EVERYTHING!. THIS NOW ALSO SUPPORTS SMALL APPS
- Works on Locked and Unlock Bootloader
- Bloatware removed
- Powered by SuperUser
- Powered by ZN6 JB framework
- Bravia Engine 2
- Xperia JB Themes
- Xperia JB boot animation
- Xperia JB Stuff
• Album (widget, app, editor and other things)
• Audio Effects
• Backup Restore
• Clock (Alarm and widgets)
• Charging Animation
• Glass Magnifier
• International Keyboard
• Lock screen
• Walkman stuff (widget, slideshow, app and other things)
• New backgrounds
• On/Off Tools
• Power saver
• Ringtones and Notifications sounds
• Smart Connect
• And Many More (Find out yourself)
- CWM Touch Recovery pre included
- Fast GPS Lock
- Nearly all stock features
- All new build.prop tweaks added.
- Init.d support
- Completely Ads Free
- Feel Like JB from the first boot itself
- Important apps like dialer fixed at RAM.
- Enhanced Deep Sleep and Power Saving.
- New Wallpapers
- And Many More
- Check Out For Yourselves
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! ALL POSTS BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING! ANYHING OUT OF THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL ONLY BE SUPPORTED.IF THE THING YOU ASK IS NOT MISSING FROM HERE THEN IT WILL NOT BE ANSWERED
- Please flash stock rom before use if you want the best experience.Its worth flashing
- Make sure you have a stock/based kernel and working cwm
- Reboot into CWM
- Flash the Zip. (Assuming you already moved it to sdcard )
For Small Apps
- Wait at least 5-10 minutes before installling small apps
- Extract the rar file to get three files
- Flash Part A
- Wipe Cache and then Dalvik Cache
- After weird stuff showing up lockscreen will show up.
- Remove the batterry after lockscreen shows without any interaction with the phone
- Flash Part B
- Flash Part C
- OH! One more thing
Press Thanks Button and Rate the Rom
Have patience and give time your device to settle.
- Atis112 - Fixing CWM Touch Recovery by Munjeni for Locked Bootloader
- Ben Ling- Xperia Z Themes
- erorcun & Krabappel & DavidMKD - Xperia JB Apps
- Min3r- Help and support
- Munjeni - CWM Touch Recovery
- niaboc79- Small Apps
- soumya_digi- Lock screen mod
- Till-Kruspe - Bravia Engine 2
- XDA.AGM - JB Phone
- ZN6-Framework, SystemUi and Settings
Mind rating this thread 5 awesome stars huh?
But do remember:
A huge amount of hard-work was required to make this ROM a reality. Hit the Thanks button if you like it. Please leave your feedback and comments.
Your feedback is the thing that makes Zperience™ so amazing
Using for a day - it feels lovely. No sticking...fast, very stable, very nice. it works no problem. Very happy!
Thank you for a great Rom
I'm really surprised that there isn't any lag when receiving incoming calls. Well done for making a very good Rom,
Im loving the ROM!
It was even worth bricking my phone (twice :P )
So far i havent encountered any problems (literally, zero problems!) which i think is incredible. So the only feedback you are getting from me is positive
keep up the good work mate
Well, I installed it yesterday, after a few laps, and here are my impressions: First, the rom is beautiful! All this skin is prettier Z, since the menus, home screens, etc.. The only drawback is that the dialer, messaging and call menu are white instead of black (no way to change), which turns out to dangle a bit from the rest of the interface. The dev says on XDA that the Z are anyway, and there is no way to ever change. Overall, everything was in stock rom was retouched and is looking goood mm.
As for functionality, quick toggles give way but there is not so new mounts. The camera seems a little faster when you have low light, but I think it is the same as stock, the widget background of meteorology is now transparent, and slightly more
As I noticed a huge difference, and I say brutal (had the stock rom tmn) is performance. At the beginning it almost looked like he was moving in S3 or so! Super fluid transitions and animations, and dialer ALREADY HAS NO LAG! Not dialer or messages or calls, everything very fast. The applications themselves are faster. The Temple Run and 2 Wind-up Knight, who previously had hiccups or lag, are extremely fast (in TR2 was amazed, even "this is the speed that the game is supposed to be?"). The only game that was slow was the Vector, but taking into account that with the previous ROM was slow to the point of being unplayable, is a big improvement.
Battery: I am now with 23h battery and 30%, ie with the wi-fi always on, playing enough to test the bug, some calls and some facebook messenger. It seems slightly better than the stock (for example, overnight "eat me" 7 or 8% instead of 10-12 which were normal).
As for the problems I encountered, the principal, who did not bother me too much, is that lockscreen, unlock pattern / pin request is a bit off center, down (see http://dl.xda-develo ... 67423723462.jpg ). The rest did not see anything that would qualify as a bug itself.
Note: while this had just written the first lag in dialer lol. mto was still short, and soon tested the messages and make / receive calls that worked perfectly. Stay here only tell the truth