FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[Rom][C.1.0]Zperience™ V1[31/03][Now with Addons]

1,971 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,321

By jatinrungta, Senior Member on 31st March 2013, 06:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Remember when Sony introduced its Xperia Z even when it had many alphabets to choose from. This Z represented the ultimate alphabet or in Sony’s terms an ultimate experience. This remains the best of Sony in a smartphone till date.Not taking much of your time I proudly present to you Zperience™ Rom which has been designed to cater your needs perfectly. The highest level of stability in your smartphone. It looks smart sleek and sexy! Leaving no stone unturned, Zperience™ gives you everything you need to make work and play absolutely amazing.

One thing you have to love about this is the exceptional response making all those slides and scrolls smooth as ever. It includes the brilliance of the BRAVIA Engine 2 that gives you increased image quality, sharpness, contrast and saturation for an enjoyable viewing experience. It also includes about everything one can get from a JB firmware. EVERYTHING!. THIS NOW ALSO SUPPORTS SMALL APPS

• Works on Locked and Unlock Bootloader
  • Bloatware removed
  • Powered by SuperUser
  • Powered by ZN6 JB framework
  • Bravia Engine 2
  • Xperia JB Themes
  • Xperia JB boot animation
  • Xperia JB Stuff

• Album (widget, app, editor and other things)
    • Audio Effects
    • Backup Restore
    • Calculator
    • Calendar
    • Clock (Alarm and widgets)
    • Conversations
    • Charging Animation
    • Glass Magnifier
    • Help
    • International Keyboard
    • Lock screen
    • Launcher
    • Movies
    • Walkman stuff (widget, slideshow, app and other things)
    • New backgrounds
    • On/Off Tools
    • Phonebook
    • Power saver
    • Radio
    • Ringtones and Notifications sounds
    • Smart Connect
    • SystemUI
    • Torch
    • Weather
    • And Many More (Find out yourself)
  • CWM Touch Recovery pre included
  • Fast GPS Lock
  • Nearly all stock features
  • All new build.prop tweaks added.
  • Init.d support
  • Completely Ads Free
  • Feel Like JB from the first boot itself
  • Important apps like dialer fixed at RAM.
  • Enhanced Deep Sleep and Power Saving.
  • New Wallpapers
  • And Many More
  • Check Out For Yourselves

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! ALL POSTS BEFORE ASKING ANYTHING! ANYHING OUT OF THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL ONLY BE SUPPORTED.IF THE THING YOU ASK IS NOT MISSING FROM HERE THEN IT WILL NOT BE ANSWERED
  • Please flash stock rom before use if you want the best experience.Its worth flashing
  • Make sure you have a stock/based kernel and working cwm
  • Reboot into CWM
  • Flash the Zip. (Assuming you already moved it to sdcard )
  • Reboot
  • Enjoy
    For Small Apps
    1. Wait at least 5-10 minutes before installling small apps
    2. Extract the rar file to get three files
    3. Flash Part A
    4. Wipe Cache and then Dalvik Cache
    5. Reboot
    6. After weird stuff showing up lockscreen will show up.
    7. Remove the batterry after lockscreen shows without any interaction with the phone
    8. Flash Part B
    9. Flash Part C
    10. Reboot
  • OH! One more thing

Press Thanks Button and Rate the Rom

Note:
Have patience and give time your device to settle.

Quote:

• Atis112 - Fixing CWM Touch Recovery by Munjeni for Locked Bootloader
  • Ben Ling- Xperia Z Themes
  • erorcun & Krabappel & DavidMKD - Xperia JB Apps
  • Min3r- Help and support
  • Munjeni - CWM Touch Recovery
  • niaboc79- Small Apps
  • soumya_digi- Lock screen mod
  • Till-Kruspe - Bravia Engine 2
  • XDA.AGM - JB Phone
  • ZN6-Framework, SystemUi and Settings
Please forgive me friends if I forgot someone in haste. I promise to add you immediately.

Mobile Link :
4500+ DOWNLOADS AND COUNTING

Quote:

Mind rating this thread 5 awesome stars huh?
But do remember:
A huge amount of hard-work was required to make this ROM a reality. Hit the Thanks button if you like it. Please leave your feedback and comments.
Your feedback is the thing that makes Zperience™ so amazing

Some Feedbacks

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolembo

Using for a day - it feels lovely. No sticking...fast, very stable, very nice. it works no problem. Very happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootzoot

Thank you for a great Rom
I'm really surprised that there isn't any lag when receiving incoming calls. Well done for making a very good Rom,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliHB

Im loving the ROM!
It was even worth bricking my phone (twice :P )
So far i havent encountered any problems (literally, zero problems!) which i think is incredible. So the only feedback you are getting from me is positive
keep up the good work mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaoseco (NOT FROM XDA)

Well, I installed it yesterday, after a few laps, and here are my impressions: First, the rom is beautiful! All this skin is prettier Z, since the menus, home screens, etc.. The only drawback is that the dialer, messaging and call menu are white instead of black (no way to change), which turns out to dangle a bit from the rest of the interface. The dev says on XDA that the Z are anyway, and there is no way to ever change. Overall, everything was in stock rom was retouched and is looking goood mm.

As for functionality, quick toggles give way but there is not so new mounts. The camera seems a little faster when you have low light, but I think it is the same as stock, the widget background of meteorology is now transparent, and slightly more

As I noticed a huge difference, and I say brutal (had the stock rom tmn) is performance. At the beginning it almost looked like he was moving in S3 or so! Super fluid transitions and animations, and dialer ALREADY HAS NO LAG! Not dialer or messages or calls, everything very fast. The applications themselves are faster. The Temple Run and 2 Wind-up Knight, who previously had hiccups or lag, are extremely fast (in TR2 was amazed, even "this is the speed that the game is supposed to be?"). The only game that was slow was the Vector, but taking into account that with the previous ROM was slow to the point of being unplayable, is a big improvement.

Battery: I am now with 23h battery and 30%, ie with the wi-fi always on, playing enough to test the bug, some calls and some facebook messenger. It seems slightly better than the stock (for example, overnight "eat me" 7 or 8% instead of 10-12 which were normal).

As for the problems I encountered, the principal, who did not bother me too much, is that lockscreen, unlock pattern / pin request is a bit off center, down (see http://dl.xda-develo ... 67423723462.jpg ). The rest did not see anything that would qualify as a bug itself.

Note: while this had just written the first lag in dialer lol. mto was still short, and soon tested the messages and make / receive calls that worked perfectly. Stay here only tell the truth

REACHED END OF LIFE! NO MORE SUPPORT
Last edited by jatinrungta; 21st May 2014 at 09:35 AM.
The Following 259 Users Say Thank You to jatinrungta For This Useful Post: [ View ]

31st March 2013, 06:05 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Info 2 Screenshots and FAQs

Lockscreen

Charging Animation

Widgets

SyetemUi

The rom features a smart SystemUi which knows what theme you use.It can change colors according to the theme as you can see.Now with the smart statusbar its time to make your phone more attractive.All thanks to ZN6 for his contribution to the XDA community.

Dialer

Keyboard

Calculator

Settings

Boot Animation

Bugs:
  • When tried to put the digital clock on the home screen,a message appears saying that there is a full home screen.
    Fix for this
    http://d-h.st/vpP
  • You tell

Faqs:

1) You did not say anything about wipes and all.IS this OK or a mistake?

► Yes this is correct .You do not need to make wipes and all as this is automatically taken care of.

2) What kernel does this rom work best on?

► Well that cannot be told as every user has a different opinion. This works with all stock/based kernels

3) I am using Munjeni’s kernel and after installing this rom Wifi does not work. WTF?

► No Problem. That kernel uses a separate package for Wifi modules which are replaced when you install this rom. So to make Wifi work again just flash the memory tweaks again

4) I installed your rom and then got a bootloop. Help me

► You followed the instructions yet?

5) Well you used aroma before and then why you not used it here

► This is a custom rom and definitely the best thing will be included here. So there is no need for aroma. However if you want to customize you are free to do so. But remember modding and then sharing or stealing this without permissions could lead to a report to moderators for permanent ban.

6) I encountered a bug and want to report

► OH! Where did you get that . Please mention in detail what other changes you have made and what all mods you are using in this thread. I will surely look into this. Thank You for your keen eye

7) I get a 'E:cant open /cache/recovery/log' error in cwm. How to fix this?
► You can simply fix this by doing a cache wipe

8) I want to install this over B.89 Firmware. Is that ok?
► That would simply not make sense as this is one complete rom. However you can install the kernel of B.89 to extract the power of B.89 into this rom
Last edited by jatinrungta; 22nd April 2013 at 05:53 PM.
The Following 65 Users Say Thank You to jatinrungta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2013, 06:05 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Fan Club

V1 : Initial Release
  • Small Apps Added as Addon (5/4)

Inspiration Wanted

Fan Club

Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/rb0c5g.jpg

For any developer the 'thing' which motivates him to do more and more is knowing that people actually do like his work and I am no different.And one way of showing your love to his work is by adapting the fan-club signature.Seeing people wearing our colors really gives us a boost and inspires us to make newer releases in future Here I present you few signatures which you can use to show that you love using this ROM. It gives us happiness and motivation which money cant buy.To see more development for the devices from me just go ahead and use it.Its totally at your convenience and choice .
I am not a good designer So you can also create signatures and share here. It will definitely be added

Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2di53wm.png

And

Code:
http://oi49.tinypic.com/25fugxz.jpg
Thanks to Bhargav4591 for this :D
Last edited by jatinrungta; 13th April 2013 at 06:14 AM.
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to jatinrungta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2013, 06:06 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Info 2
Addons Now Live

THIS WORKS WITH .89 FIRMWARE! PLEASE TAKE PERMISSIONS BEFORE SHARING OR USING IN A CUSTOM ROM! YOU ARE FREE TO USE PERSONALLY
1) Small Apps

1. Extract the rar file to get three files
  2. Flash Part A
  3. Wipe Cache and then Dalvik Cache
  4. Reboot
  5. After weird stuff showing up lockscreen will show up.
  6. Remove the batterry after lockscreen shows without any interaction with the phone
  7. Flash Part B
  8. Flash Part C
  9. Reboot
Congo. You not got Small Apps officially

More Coming Soon
Last edited by jatinrungta; 21st April 2013 at 05:34 AM.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to jatinrungta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2013, 06:07 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jatinrungta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2013, 06:13 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Wow, great to see new ROMs in progress! Might try it out later. Good job!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wiplive For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2013, 06:23 PM |#7  
Flag Rize
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Sounds good.. Downloading..
31st March 2013, 06:26 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiplive

Wow, great to see new ROMs in progress! Might try it out later. Good job!

Great. But do try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emosis

Sounds good.. Downloading..

Hope you like it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jatinrungta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2013, 06:26 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jatinrungta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2013, 06:33 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Will try sometime..
Right now loving the current one with 170MB ram..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sooperbad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread