Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 49,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UB][4.4.4] Unofficial SlimKat [V3] [Slim Build 7.2]

Tip us?

shadowslifer
Old
Thanks Meter 3
does anyone had call lag bug in this rom?

bharathbondfire
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowslifer View Post
does anyone had call lag bug in this rom?
just clear data of dialer & reboot
My Device
Xperia U , Galaxy FIT

MY WORKS
<a href=http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5362341_1.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://forum.xda-developers.com/sign...c5362341_1.gif</a>
Hit Thanks If I Helped U

Pagos1988
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalifakk View Post
I agree and im going to post a review about this version because im testing it for days, but just one question for your post: Is art runnning properly,smoothly? Because i enabled it and i get fc's and memory issues (no xposed framework enabled tho)

khalifakk
It seems to be running properly and smoothly: I only experienced one reboot, some browser's fc with heavy pages (I don't know if it would happen with Dalvik too). For example, Real Racing 3 is not working for me, nor with Dalvik, nor with ART. Maybe it's because of some aggressive memory optimizations performed on the kernel, but honestly, I prefer twice the battery life, than becoming blind playing RR3 on a 3,5" screen xD

For your problem, you should try by getting a logcat while trying to reproduce the fc (which application is the failing one?) and examinate it, or share it here

Cheers

Nicola

khalifakk
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagos1988 View Post
It seems to be running properly and smoothly: I only experienced one reboot, some browser's fc with heavy pages (I don't know if it would happen with Dalvik too). For example, Real Racing 3 is not working for me, nor with Dalvik, nor with ART. Maybe it's because of some aggressive memory optimizations performed on the kernel, but honestly, I prefer twice the battery life, than becoming blind playing RR3 on a 3,5" screen xD

For your problem, you should try by getting a logcat while trying to reproduce the fc (which application is the failing one?) and examinate it, or share it here

Cheers

Nicola
Browser fc's existing on Dalvik too! Xperia Home Launcher is the app that crashing while using ART
Always willing to help, do not hesitate to send me a message! Hit the 'thanks' button if i helped you!

Pagos1988
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Browser fc's existing on Dalvik too! Xperia Home Launcher is the app that crashing while using ART
I was using Nova Launcher until a few minutes ago xD I have just installed the latest (I think it is the latest, at least) version of xperia home, 6.3.A.0.7, which is specifically intended to be used with kitkat; I'll let you know if I experience any fc or other issues; until this moment, everything went fine, anyway!
p.s. I feel xperia home smoother and less ram wasting than nova launcher.

Cheers

Nicola

oslo city
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi guys
thanks for this amazing rom.I have it for a week and it`s very smooth and really lag free.
I`ve been using cyanogenMod 9,but since I flashed this rom I just fall in love with it! Because of its speed and great great customization.
Real big thanks to Gava97 and other Slim-makers!
Only issues I`ve seen are poor GPS and the VPN. Apps like HotSpot Shield just doesn`t work.

khalifakk
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagos1988 View Post
I was using Nova Launcher until a few minutes ago xD I have just installed the latest (I think it is the latest, at least) version of xperia home, 6.3.A.0.7, which is specifically intended to be used with kitkat; I'll let you know if I experience any fc or other issues; until this moment, everything went fine, anyway!
p.s. I feel xperia home smoother and less ram wasting than nova launcher.

Cheers

Nicola
I use version 6.2.1.A.0.1 which is a really stable launcher designed for kitkat for 3 months with no fc's problems and other on Dalvik!
yes xperia home is smoother and less ram wasting than a lot of launchers!
Let me know if you run ART with that vers!
Always willing to help, do not hesitate to send me a message! Hit the 'thanks' button if i helped you!

Vtrendzzy
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
I use version 6.2.1.A.0.1 which is a really stable launcher designed for kitkat for 3 months with no fc's problems and other on Dalvik!
yes xperia home is smoother and less ram wasting than a lot of launchers!
Let me know if you run ART with that vers!
Hey guys! Is that xperia launcher dpi compatible? I've tried a few but i don't remember the version.

Xperia U

Thank me if you respect my help.
Otherwise these are just virtual assets.

Dasaviour_official
Old
Thanks Meter 11
The latest build decreased the Multitasking performance immensely.
It just keeps closing all the applications in the background and even foreground applications at times...
Peace Out!