Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Carrier unlock upon installing new ROM on Xperia X10 Mini Pro?

OP Pedro Crispim

2nd July 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hello!

I am newly registered here, but I have been around for some time, and I love the forums and all the help one can find here. So I decided to register in order to ask for some help as well...

I searched for this, but I am not sure about the results that came up so let me ask it directly:

I have an Xperia X10 Mini Pro and, as it is getting a bit old, decided to experiment with custom ROMS. So far everything is stock and unaltered. And the phone is carrier locked to Vodafone. Will this lock be a problem somewhere along the way? And how exactly can I (if possible) unlock it while having a new, custom ROM in it?

I'd like to try out the "MiniCM7Pro - V21". Can I refer to this thread as a reference? Or, taking into account that I am starting from scratch (unaltered and carrier locked phone), is there a better place to refer to?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards!
2nd July 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #2  
Flag YVR
Thanks Meter: 629

1,376 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Crispim

Can I refer to this thread as a reference?

Just keep in mind that the thread you linked is for the X10 Mini (not Pro, i.e. without the sliding keyboard). I am not familiar with Mini Pro, so I don't really know how much of a difference there is in the process, but make sure you find information that is relevant and applicable to your specific model...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread