Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,396 Members 36,760 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

X10 Mini Pro U20i -application email(process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpecte

Tip us?

Immick
Old
(Last edited by Immick; 22nd August 2014 at 04:28 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy X10 Mini Pro U20i -application email(process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpecte

Hi there!

Guys, I have a real problem... The phone everytime shows the error: "The application email(process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly"

I'm unable to do anything - to call, to text, to go to applacations, etc - the error appears instantly after its closing. Of course I just can flash my device but the problem is I need to save all my personal data before flashing.

So... I have 2.1-update1OS and I tried to flash my device via FlashTool with the following ROM and set Wipe for CACHE only. But it didn't help me

Someone told me to flash a kernel (as well via FlashTool) with CWM but I cannot find the proper kernel (with CWM) for my current OS (2.1.1.A.0.6)... Could you help me please to find a custom kernel (with CWM) for 2.1.1.A.0.6?

Thank you very much!

rootdefyxt320
Old
Thanks Meter 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immick View Post
Hi there!

Guys, I have a real problem... The phone everytime shows the error: "The application email(process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly"

I'm unable to do anything - to call, to text, to go to applacations, etc - the error appears instantly after its closing. Of course I just can flash my device but the problem is I need to save all my personal data before flashing.

So... I have 2.1-update1OS and I tried to flash my device via FlashTool with the following ROM and set Wipe for CACHE only. But it didn't help me

Someone told me to flash a kernel (as well via FlashTool) with CWM but I cannot find the proper kernel (with CWM) for my current OS (2.1.1.A.0.6)... Could you help me please to find a custom kernel (with CWM) for 2.1.1.A.0.6?

Thank you very much!
There is none. Just flash the whole FTF using flashtool and let it wipe data this time.
Devices:
Motorola Defy Mini XT320- Stock 2.3.6 Rooted.
Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro U20i- Cyanogenmod 10.

Press the thanks button if I helped you instead of saying thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to rootdefyxt320 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SmG67
Old
Thanks Meter 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immick View Post
Hi there!

Thank you very much!
If you didn't have your phone rooted before this happened, there's not much else you can do than flash the whole thing and lose your data. It sounds like there's some data-corruption that prevents the e-mail process from starting properly.
The Following User Says Thank You to SmG67 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]