OP Junior Member
Flag davao city
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Hi guys,

i have 2 phones , both are x10. and both have problems

My 1st x10 have this problem today,

sim signal full bars then suddenly drops everything going to "no service" then after a while, it comes back... whenever im in a location that has weak signal... the phone never gets any signal...

Plus., the phone also warms up more that normal.
i have experience opening up this phone and explored every possible signs of grounding but looks like there is none, i have 2 extra batteries for the phone and it rules out that its not the batteries at fault.

btw, i have also tried reflashing to stock global tft > 3.0.1.G.0.75 Global ggl generic 1232-9897 from THeLogiC ' s stock rom collection ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1749426) > still the same effect on the phone.

My 2nd x10 has no gsm signal plain and simple, even inserting numerous sims to test. its already openline., It says "please insert sim card and restart your phone" every time you turn it on.

heres a pic from s1tool , tried restore also but nada. >

x10i Android 2.3.3 generic stock rom atm.

before they had xrecovery .3 and both had DiXperia Extraordinary Roms.

Hope someone can help me cuz this already drove me mad.
8th August 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag davao city

8 posts
More
come on guys, at least answer me . . .
8th August 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag davao city

8 posts
More
this is related to the radio being lost because i attempted to unlock the bootloader to a docomo phone with locked bootloader. thats my thought to the one x10. but the other one, i think its HW problem with the signal not being stable and all...

if someone could just point me in the right direction so at least i can fix one phone, that will make me very happy.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread