[Q] [X10] Green led blinks, but not turning on.

Search This thread

born_high

Dec 15, 2013
Hello there,
I am having a problem with my Xperia X10a.
Was using ferraKernal v25 with ferrarom. Everything was working fine until yesterday.
PROBLEM: When i try to power my phone on, it vibrates for a short time with a single blink of green but the phone wont turn on.
SOLUTION TRIED:
1. Battery ok.
2. Flashtool 0.2.9 gb ready (flashing aborted)
3. Flashtool 0.9.18 (gets stuck at Processing of loader_unlocked.sin finished.)
4. pc companion (This device has no updates)
Below is the screenshot from flashtool.
Is there anyway to solve this problem. ?
Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    44.5 KB · Views: 64

born_high

Dec 15, 2013
Come on guys 23 views without reply..
Seriously no one of the respected xda have the ans !!!!!
really ????

born_high

Dec 15, 2013
Have you tried, or are you able to get into recovery? If so , maybe you can do a backup ( if there's anything to backup ) and then reflash the rom. Or if you already have a backup, do a restore.

i am unable to turn the phone on completely, how can i get into recovery then..Its a green led vibration and full black screen..
tried flashing stock and custom rom also..ended in those two results with flashtool, mentioned above
Anything else ???
and thank you for replying..at least someone did reply :)

ph0n3n3rd

Oct 26, 2013
Brisbane
i am unable to turn the phone on completely, how can i get into recovery then..Its a green led vibration and full black screen..
tried flashing stock and custom rom also..ended in those two results with flashtool, mentioned above
Anything else ???
and thank you for replying..at least someone did reply :)
To get into recovery you need to press the power button , then continually press the back button, ( don't hold it but keep pressing on off on off for about 30 seconds ). Only with the phone and battery, no USB cable! If you don't have any success with recovery you may need to flash a stock firmware.
Did you root the phone or purchase it already rooted? Do you know what firmware was on the phone before it was rooted?
This might help [REF][INDEX][Guide][How/Where-To] ALL-IN-ONE Consolidated X10 INFO | ROMs/THEMEs List 1 2 3 

Last edited:

born_high

Dec 15, 2013
To get into recovery you need to press the power button , then continually press the back button, ( don't hold it but keep pressing on off on off for about 30 seconds ). Only with the phone and battery, no USB cable! If you don't have any success with recovery you may need to flash a stock firmware.
Did you root the phone or purchase it already rooted? Do you know what firmware was on the phone before it was rooted?
This might help [REF][INDEX][Guide][How/Where-To] ALL-IN-ONE Consolidated X10 INFO | ROMs/THEMEs List 1 2 3 

Well..as i opened the thread with some statements above mate..
I was already using a Feravolt rom and kernel..And i rooted it and then flashed.
And obviously i know what/how to get into recovery.
But the thing is its not working without any good reason...
Situation like this happened to me before..
i was able to sues it then with stock..
But nothing seems to work now. :(
I guess i am not worth the seniors attention in here.
I shouldnt have opened the thread at the first place :(
but Hey, thanks for at least trying to help :)

Last edited:

ph0n3n3rd

Oct 26, 2013
Brisbane
Can you do a small test for me? I would like you to put the entire phone into a freezer ( not fridge ) for ten minutes, then take it out and see if it will power up. Will not harm the phone, I do it with an HD2.

Reactions: Dr Goodvibes

born_high

Dec 15, 2013
Can you do a small test for me? I would like you to put the entire phone into a freezer ( not fridge ) for ten minutes, then take it out and see if it will power up. Will not harm the phone, I do it with an HD2.

Hahaha are you for serious XD. !!!
I recall someone(senior member) from xda once posted somewhere that, one thing putting the phone into freezer can do is just damage your phone :p
still i will give it a shot..its dead anyway..
will let you know

born_high

Dec 15, 2013

okay i did what you said without a solve to the problem..thought to let you know :)
Cheers to another dead Xperia x10.
As the developers are ignorant of the problem. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.