5,815,061 Members 37,280 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Headphones aren't detected automaticlly by phone.

Tip us?

Spindrion
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Audio [Q] Headphones aren't detected automaticlly by phone.

Hello.

Today i've flashed a nighly port of CM9 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2722721), running naa-ics-04. Everything was fine to the moment I wanted to listen to some music. After conecting my headphones, the first thinh i saw that the small icon doesnt appear at the notification bar as it happened to on other phones. the second thing was that when I played a song through Play Music, it was played throug speaker, not the connected headphones.

I had this problem on other rom also, and it was fixed by flashing a file that i just dont remember. Don't tell me that i shoul use Soundabout or any simillar apps, cause' its not a real sollution.

Thanks in advance, spindrion.

CnC-ROCK
Old
Thanks Meter 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindrion View Post
Hello.

Today i've flashed a nighly port of CM9 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2722721), running naa-ics-04. Everything was fine to the moment I wanted to listen to some music. After conecting my headphones, the first thinh i saw that the small icon doesnt appear at the notification bar as it happened to on other phones. the second thing was that when I played a song through Play Music, it was played throug speaker, not the connected headphones.

I had this problem on other rom also, and it was fixed by flashing a file that i just dont remember. Don't tell me that i shoul use Soundabout or any simillar apps, cause' its not a real sollution.

Thanks in advance, spindrion.
use nAa minicm. it does not have any such problems. if you want to use this rom then there is an app that routes sound to headphones rather than the speakers. try that out you will find it in some CM11 or CM10 thread. next time you have a such questions post it in the respective rom thread. its better that way. OP can help you out and there will be one less thread.
"Every man lives, not every man truly dies"

Quote:
my works:

bootlogo for oxydo-ics
bootlogo for oxydo-jb
"Xperia X8----Nexus 5"