Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Headphones aren't detected automaticlly by phone.

OP Spindrion

4th September 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello.

Today i've flashed a nighly port of CM9 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2722721), running naa-ics-04. Everything was fine to the moment I wanted to listen to some music. After conecting my headphones, the first thinh i saw that the small icon doesnt appear at the notification bar as it happened to on other phones. the second thing was that when I played a song through Play Music, it was played throug speaker, not the connected headphones.

I had this problem on other rom also, and it was fixed by flashing a file that i just dont remember. Don't tell me that i shoul use Soundabout or any simillar apps, cause' its not a real sollution.

Thanks in advance, spindrion.
7th September 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #2  
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 506

4,336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindrion

Hello.

Today i've flashed a nighly port of CM9 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2722721), running naa-ics-04. Everything was fine to the moment I wanted to listen to some music. After conecting my headphones, the first thinh i saw that the small icon doesnt appear at the notification bar as it happened to on other phones. the second thing was that when I played a song through Play Music, it was played throug speaker, not the connected headphones.

I had this problem on other rom also, and it was fixed by flashing a file that i just dont remember. Don't tell me that i shoul use Soundabout or any simillar apps, cause' its not a real sollution.

Thanks in advance, spindrion.

use nAa minicm. it does not have any such problems. if you want to use this rom then there is an app that routes sound to headphones rather than the speakers. try that out you will find it in some CM11 or CM10 thread. next time you have a such questions post it in the respective rom thread. its better that way. OP can help you out and there will be one less thread.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread