Here's my Zombie-Kernel for the Xperia Z Ultra.
I will frequently update the Kernel with useful features and backports from Linux
Mainline. If you have any feature requests please use the devdb tab above. Thanks.
The first post contains all Lollipop stuff, the second one everything KitKat related.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Compiled with the latest Linaro GCC 4.8 and -0s
- XZ Compression/ Decompression
- Voltage Control
- Optimized RWSEM Algorithm
- Headset Wakeup
- Kexec support
- NTFS r/w support
- Backported RWSEM from Linux 3.10
- Backported workqueues from Linux 3.6
- Backported cpufreq driver from Linux 3.8
- Updated Interactive, Ondemand and Conservative Governor
- Use your device as USB-keyboard/mouse
- Added NEON mode, NEON Crypto and enabled more digests
- Latest Color Control driver
- BFQ I/O Scheduler
- Initial release
- Added and updated kernel code
- Intelliplug and thermal
- Tweaked ramdisk
- Made ramdisk TWRP compatible
Zombie, Kernel for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2015-01-25