If you are interested in my project, please visit http://xswxm.com/?p=1000, and make comments for it. Thanks!
1. Applicable Scope and Disclaimer
- AIR is only for official C6833_14.4.A.0.108_Customized_HK, C6833_14.4.A.0.118_VodaFone_UK and XL39h_14.4.A.0.108_China. Please do not try on other third party's ROM even it's based on official 108 or 118 version.
- Although I have made some changes to support all the modules and ROMs mentioned above, while I have only tested AIR on C6833 running C6833_14.4.A.0.108_Customized_HK, I am not sure if it works on other modules or ROMs. Please be aware of that.If user using XL39H want to experience the ultra slim system, please flash official 108 ROM using the Flashtool, then simplify your system using the Simplify System function, and you will have the same experience as the Flash ROM function.
- ROM simplified or installed by AIR is 99.9% official odexed ROM, only several files have been rebuilt because of the simplification recommended.
- If AIR causes any issues, I will not be responsible for it.
- You'd better backup your current system using RECOVERY.
- Please uninstall the updates of the system apps of your current ROM before using Simplify System function to simplify current system.
- If you use the the Simplify System function, it will delete some packages even you didn't select any item. Please be aware of that.
- Google Apps recovered by AIR only include Contact Sync, Google+ and Play Store, if you want to use the full Google services, please delete all the Google Apps using the Simplify System, then flash a full Google services Package.
- System flashed by AIR do not include SuperSU or SuperUser, but you can install or flash one.
- Please make sure at least one IME in your ZU, otherwise the navigation bar won't work.
- You'd better install at least one brower or file manger to install apps.
- System flashed by AIR has ROOT and RECOVERY inside already, if not, please use the EasyRootTool ROOT your ZU and reinstall RECOVERY.
- If there is no IME or file manger in your ZU, go to the Update Apps to flash an IME or the Root Explorer.
- If the back button doesn't work, please go to Settings - Language & input then choose an IME and set it as default.
- If your ZU can't connect to the internet, please go to the Settings - More - Internet settings and download the APN settings, or add APN settings manually.
- If you got any problem for this installation, please WIPE your DATA and CACHE then install it again, or connect me for help.
AIR_FOR_ZU, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Firmware Required: Official 118 & 108 ROM Based
Last Updated 2015-01-19