[ROM] [Togari] AICP - 7.0 - KK 4.4.4_r2 | UNOFFICIAL

Search This thread

E90 Commie

Feb 5, 2009
New York
I reflashed AICP yesterday night after your posts and wiped from CWM and TWRP to be absolutely sure. It seems like everything is under control now, the memory consumption is similar to the GPe. I also experienced deep sleep issues before but they are gone so it must have been a bad flash before.

The ROM seems to work great now.

E90 Commie

Feb 5, 2009
New York
Unfortunately, my luck was short lived. Memory leak is back and it seems like something in the ROM causes it, some setting. I don't know which one but everything was OK yesterday and later I put a lockscreen wallpaper in and some other tweaks through the ROM settings and the same thing happens: it start to leak RAM and goes down, even when all apps are closed with the close all button and I wipe the memory with Clean Master, it is still low (around 300 MB or less even with no apps open and CM used) paired with sluggishness.

So I am reverting back to GPe soon. I don't think it is my apps since the memory was stable yesterday, it seems to be related to something else. I activated Halo and Hover but have a hard time to think that they would cause this.

E90 Commie

Feb 5, 2009
New York
Strange. For my there is no problem you describe. Maybe an app u use is interfering with roms settings? Its set up different than gpe

Sent using C6833 - AICP/GreatDevs

I don't really know which app that could cause such an interference since I always slim down the amount of Xposed modules, especially those who are potential troublemakers such as GravityBox. The other modules such as App Settings, NoLockHome, Preference Injector and XPrivacy and some others such as AppOppsXposed etc shouldn't cause a memory leak since they doesn't interfere with the ROM itself. I don't think a module such as Amplify would cause it either.

It is also a bit tricky since the memory leak starts after a while and not directly related to Xposed Framework. I.e. it didn't start to leak when I activated my modules.

Unfortunately, it is a bit hard to trouble shoot since the exact cause isn't showing up in the task managers. I.e. there are no abnormal processes or anything that could provide a safe answer.

The only thing that happens is that it starts to loose memory after a few hours and keep decreasing despite closing applications and finally, it reaches a state where everything starts to be sluggish. This doesn't happen on the GPe despite a larger set of Xposed modules and so forth.

E90 Commie

Feb 5, 2009
New York
I guess that what I will do one day is to flash it on my C6802 and then simply run different experiments and see if I can pinpoint when the memory starts to leak and when I finally find a stable configuration there, I reflash my C6833.

The only explanation I can find is that there is a clash with an Xposed module or something so I guess the solution will be to enable the framework and then one module, check tendency and then another, check tendency and so forth until I find what is causing the leak.

It is a bit hard to guess what it is, though since I always avoid the pure "customization" modules on a ROM like AICP and only enable those which are feature enables such as NoLockHome and the like.

E90 Commie

Feb 5, 2009
New York
Hope is the last thing that abandons a human being.;)

I reflashed my C6802 now for testing and I used less Xposed modules this time. It seems to be stable at the moment but I have to monitor it for a while and compare with my GPe 4.4.4 C6833.

If this is working properly, I will go ahead for a C6833 reflash later on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

This is NOT my work! I only compiled this ROM for our beloved Z-Ultra aka Togari

First of all, I would like to thank:
    • AOKP team
    • CM team
    • @maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • Community
    • OmarEinea for hinting this exists

And

AICP Dev Team:
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @semdoc
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @eyosen
    • @TToivanen

For giving us, togari users, the chance to experience this highly developed & ready to use ROM... :good:

DONATIONS:

The AICP team is now paying for servers that bring us nightlies and every fancy thing that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION is going for the maintenance of those servers.

Every donation is mostly appreciated, Thanks a lot!!!

What is AICP?
    AICP is known by many Android users as Ice Cold Project that started on HTC Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
    Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions are brought to you in an instance.
    If you come up with any bug, either we will sort them or AOKP team will do what is necessary if it concerns their modifications.
    This rom is NOT supported by AOKP, so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

Latest ROM Release
    Download Link:

GAPPS:

Please note that you can use whatever Gapps you want,

Release version: AICP V 7.0

What's New

• Based On Android 4.4.4_r2
    • AOKP based with heavy modifications
    • A LOT :D
    • Detailed Changelog can be found by the download link!

Feature list:
    • AOKP features
    • TRDS Dark switch
    • Halo
    • OmniSwitch
    • Profiles
    • Lockscsreen Notifications
    • Active Display
    • Wakelock blocker
    • System app Remover
    • Animations
    • Open source Google dialer with nearby places, lookup
    • Lockscreen color theming
    • Lockscreen blur
    • Density Changer
    • Partition Information
    • QS Tile colors
    • BatteryBar
    • NFC polling mode
    • Ad blocker
    • TeloRadio
    • ADB Paranoia mode
    • etc...

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

What's Broken:
    • You tell... :p

ROMS
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy KK.
    You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
    • ROM has GAPPS, custom dpi & xposed persistance in between dirty flashes
    • Make sure you are either on any KitKat ROM (CM11, etc) or on 4.4.2 Sony based ROM and NOT on 4.3 (or older) Sony based ROM
    • Make sure your Bootloader is unlocked!
    • Download the latest build
    • Download Gapps
    • Take a nandroid backup
    • Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    • Flash ROM using any recovery
    • Flash Gapps
    • Reboot.
    • Enjoy!

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merged feel free to visit our gerrit, link is down below!!!

kernel Git
    rom Gerrit

Bugs:
    Applying themes sometimes crashes device, themes work fine after all
    Changing dpi can break landscape navigation-bar

Contributors
    alia5
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 7.0

Created 2014-11-19
    oJJmQO7.png
    ioBH8jV.png
    6uXDnhK.png
    yx4DbYZ.png
    ZOW7Gf5.png
    X97qxhZ.png
    lXaVkrq.png
    RZ8VozX.png
    gmExLin.png
    m5ixYfi.png
    kXTjgJR.png
    XyrmlBf.png

Need More:

HA3tJPM.png
    MrwbGyy.png
    wqzSAbV.png
    31yz45T.png
    vU5qspH.png
    vYXATs3.png
    Kwmnx2p.png
    rtmxD1i.png
    R4YBTuj.png
    rckk2z9.png
    E7BEJft.png
    NJsKWVf.png

Even More:

DL309jW.png
    lLG1nTG.png
    yZ2cuok.png
    0ioKheW.png
    FfmZ2xg.png
    TYbSuPO.png
    Note that the L themed navigation bar buttons are set like this by default
    Yeah AICP-Team stopped development on kitkat
    I will look into lollipop sometime soon i think... i'm pretty busy atm tough :/
    Also Saatvik Shukla, blueether, tgascoigne and evyone else i forgot need to get everything in 5.0 working first

I think we are all quite busy as well. I might have more time just before christmas but the next two weeks will be flat out (4,500 beehives to move on to honey crops before the holidays)

I gave carbon LP a shot over the weekend but it's not there yet, has display/hw issues that aren't in CM.
    Navigation-Bar breaks in landscape mode if dpi is set to the standart 320dpi and a bit of +- range from there.
    Seems to be a problem on other devices too.
    280dpi works fine again

Also: Download on androidfilehost added