Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Latest CyanogenMod night lies!

OP wyvernwaddell

17th July 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 21

190 posts
Donate to Me
More
Finally rooted my beast and installed CM today... And I have to say, it runs quite nicely. Everything works and it didn't lose my imei or anything. Anyone else running it yet?
17th July 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Yes, I think im unable to get back to GPE for some reason. I cannot sideload the stock rom anymore
17th July 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 21

190 posts
Donate to Me
More
I think they've started patching things if you updated after June, I couldn't root with easyroot myself, despite a recent 4.4.4 update. So I finally just did it the old fashioned way and gave up on the TA. It's worked out quite well.
17th July 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #4  
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Flag At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Thanks Meter: 5,134

18,620 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyvernwaddell

Finally rooted my beast and installed CM today... And I have to say, it runs quite nicely. Everything works and it didn't lose my imei or anything. Anyone else running it yet?

Sorry but I am going to move this thread to General. This is not a development discussion thread and as such, it does not belong where you posted it. Also, I think your title might be wrong (night lies as opposed to nighties )
17th July 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #5  
Flag At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence

18,620 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gautam703

Yes, I think im unable to get back to GPE for some reason. I cannot sideload the stock rom anymore

What error are you seeing?
17th July 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
E: wrong footer
18th July 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #7  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,370

2,987 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egzthunder1

Sorry but I am going to move this thread to General. This is not a development discussion thread and as such, it does not belong where you posted it. Also, I think your title might be wrong (night lies as opposed to nighties )

Hard call as there's no GPe general section. There are a couple of Gen threads in the GPe section but it is probably the best place for them

As for the title, if it is going to live in the general section the it probably needs [GPe] or the like in the title as well.
18th July 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #8  

18,620 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

Hard call as there's no GPe general section. There are a couple of Gen threads in the GPe section but it is probably the best place for them

As for the title, if it is going to live in the general section the it probably needs [GPe] or the like in the title as well.

You are probably right about the title. However, this is not development but rather discussion so it has no place in development at all... Trust me on this

You want me to put the hammer down?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread