Post Reply

Google play No more.

OP cameljockey1

17th July 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #1  
cameljockey1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 90
 
491 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
I was just on the Google play store on the computer looking at the devices section and it looks like they have taken the Zu gpe edtion off of the store. Only 3 gpe editions plus the nexus now. I wonder what's going to come next?

Sent from my C6806_GPe using XDA Premium HD app
17th July 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #2  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,237
 
2,772 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameljockey1

I was just on the Google play store on the computer looking at the devices section and it looks like they have taken the Zu gpe edtion off of the store. Only 3 gpe editions plus the nexus now. I wonder what's going to come next?

Sent from my C6806_GPe using XDA Premium HD app

They were sold out of the ZU and some of the others about a month ago. It's also coming up to the 'next season' for phone releases...
18th July 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #3  
Lokifish Marz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,279
 
2,871 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Expansys got them all. Well maybe not all but a very large number of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #4  
cameljockey1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 90
 
491 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

They were sold out of the ZU and some of the others about a month ago. It's also coming up to the 'next season' for phone releases...

Hopefully some new exciting stuff next season.

Sent from my C6806_GPe using XDA Premium HD app
18th July 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #5  
cameljockey1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 90
 
491 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz

Expansys got them all. Well maybe not all but a very large number of them.

Wow nice website. Thank you

Sent from my C6806_GPe using XDA Premium HD app
22nd July 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
I don't see why folks want gpe devices. Or why anyone would want stock android at all. It's a generic rom that's optimized for nothing. Except maybe the nexus. Get the Sony version with software that was designed for the hardware.

Sent from my C6806 using Tapatalk
22nd July 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #7  
cameljockey1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 90
 
491 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyhauser

I don't see why folks want gpe devices. Or why anyone would want stock android at all. It's a generic rom that's optimized for nothing. Except maybe the nexus. Get the Sony version with software that was designed for the hardware.

Sent from my C6806 using Tapatalk

I do have the Sony version with the gpe ROM on it. I like the gpe ROM because of no bugs and feels lighter and smoother. I had to much lag on the 108 version of Sony. I love the Sony ROM but its not perfect yet and I'm waiting for that to happen.

Sent from my C6806_GPe using XDA Premium HD app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z Ultra General by ThreadRank