Xposed on lollipop 14.5.A.0.242 without bootloop

Yesterday, 08:57 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Qum
Thanks Meter: 62

139 posts
More
Hi,
This is the way to use Xposed on lollipop 5.0.2 (14.5.A.0.242) without bootloop on Odexed Rom.
No need to wipe cache and dalvik on every boot.
Tested On 6802 with locked Bootloader.

instruction:

1- flash PRF 14.5.A.0.242 with dualrecovery & First boot.

2- reboot in recovery and Wipe Cache and davilk,

3- flash this files from this topic.

4- Reboot into system, Install the .apk of Xposed for Lollipop

5- Reboot again in recovery and just flash the .zip of Xposed.

And now, no bootloop after each reboot

Thanks to @xander59
Source
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unknown_2517 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Yesterday, 09:15 PM |#2  
Flag ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 6

32 posts
More
I can vouch this method works very well but I needed a lot of stuff that was deleted. So after you flash the firmware, dont boot but use a recovery file manager. Manually delete folders of most apps listed in the same thread as OP posted. and make sure you reboot after every install of an app and xposed module for first 10-20 times. In this way, you will know what you just installed that gave you boot loop and you can just delete the file through recovery instead of restoring nadroid backup. I have nandroid backup ready just in case and sometimes just installing two apps from play store gave me a bootloop and when i installed the same apps after a reboot of each other, they worked fine. Anyone wondering the apps were maps and gmail.
Today, 08:19 AM |#3  
Flag Lille
Thanks Meter: 32

80 posts
More
Yes, now with the discover of @ondrejvaroscak here, it's probably more safe to delete the apps that you don't use instead of remove all the apps of the script
Today, 08:38 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 165

348 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander59

Yes, now with the discover of @ondrejvaroscak here, it's probably more safe to delete the apps that you don't use instead of remove all the apps of the script

I think that generally safe is also using the debloaters or debloated ROM that guys made, because these are thoroughly tested. Its more matter of preference. I made my research just because I was curious about what is behind bootloops..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread