Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,095 Members 40,847 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z Ultra speaker crackling

Tip us?

jehdesai
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Z Ultra speaker crackling

Its been just a week i bought the ZU ,but Im already disappointed cause of the Speakers cracking (ALL) ,callers voice cracks during calls (ear-speaker). Also main speakers crackling when I get notifications , even whats app msg sent tone also cracks and make hissing noise.
Tried firmware update and master reset several resets but dint help,I am on 14.3.A.0.757 model C6802
This is very annoying Im thinking of selling the phone,if this issue is not sorted.pl help.

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 966

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jehdesai View Post
Its been just a week i bought the ZU ,but Im already disappointed cause of the Speakers cracking (ALL) ,callers voice cracks during calls (ear-speaker). Also main speakers crackling when I get notifications , even whats app msg sent tone also cracks and make hissing noise.
Tried firmware update and master reset several resets but dint help,I am on 14.3.A.0.757 model C6802
This is very annoying Im thinking of selling the phone,if this issue is not sorted.pl help.
Some people seem to have this issue...

Try the new firmware 4.4.4 firmware as it is meant to have a patch for sound issues in it
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.