Originally Posted by yaduvanshi
Hello There, I Already Own Three Xperia And Now Willing To Buy Z Ultra Coz The Price Here Now Is 250$. So My Question Is It Really Worth Getting Coz Its Knida Old Now And Some Of My Question Are:-
1. Is Camera Really Dull? According To Many Users They Say Camera Is Very Poor The Image Contains Very Much Noise. I Know It Doesnt Have Flash Bt m Asking About Camera Performance I Really Dont Use Much Flash
2. Battery Life- How Much On Screen Time U Get When Fully Charged?
3. Screen- I Heard The Device Screen Cracks Easily Even When Its In Pocket.
4. Custom Roms - Are Good And Stable ROMS Available For This Device?
Please Help Me Out I Am Looking Forward To Getting It.
HI, forget the age of launch of this phone, he can compete with the actual flashgrips easy so...age are nothing!! I have this phone and i have to say: old or not, im in love with it every day i use it!
And reply to your answers:
1. This is not a camera phone, so, for pictures in low light is very poor yes but in outside with sun and etc is a good camera, and have infinite apps for camera will optimize the quality, not to complain about (my experience).
2. Battery life if you understand what to do nicely you get 2/3 days of it, but if you root it, get clock down of processor for day use not too much of game, you get +5 days on it! (i have!!)
3. Screen is the most perfect thing on this smartphone, is gorgerous, if you take a glass screen protector on front and back and carry it only in your jacket pocket on a bag it doesnt brick or crack...only crack if you carry on your jeans! (i already have advertise some users about that. USE ONLY IN JACKET OR IN BAG!)
4. Custom ROM's im not too much inside that world because the stock rom is perfect to me, i did some customization only in visual, after root removed some apps to not drain battery with non useful apps and is OK for me: 41260 on ANTUTU!
if you have more questions im here to reply them! No doubt you dont find better phone for 250/270$ than that! really...i paid 275€ for mine 2 months ago and is a very bad as$ phone!