FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How To Select More Lock Screen Themes?

22nd September 2014, 03:37 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hey guys, so I was wondering where I can get more Lock Screen themes, I tried a couple off Google Play Store, but when I go into the Lock Screen settings, it only gives me the option to select between Xperia Wallpapers and Album.

How can I select the regular "Wallpapers" for the Lock Screen?? Basically I want to select from more places other than just Xperia Wallpapers and Albums, as there is only a limited choice there.

Appreciate any feedback!

6th October 2014, 02:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torguy

Hey guys, so I was wondering where I can get more Lock Screen themes, I tried a couple off Google Play Store, but when I go into the Lock Screen settings, it only gives me the option to select between Xperia Wallpapers and Album.

How can I select the regular "Wallpapers" for the Lock Screen?? Basically I want to select from more places other than just Xperia Wallpapers and Albums, as there is only a limited choice there.

Appreciate any feedback!

What prevent u from downloading new pictures to ur phone, and then install one of them via album?)))
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread