FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] What Custom ROM Supports ANT+ ??

21st August 2014, 01:22 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
tried CM11, OMNI, AOKP, CANDY, SLIMCAT..

but ant+ does'n work...


Isn't there?
 
 
21st August 2014, 05:04 AM |#2  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,632
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asksays

tried CM11, OMNI, AOKP, CANDY, SLIMCAT..

but ant+ does'n work...


Isn't there?

If I remember correctly ANT+ is proprietary software so there is very little motivation for OSS projects to support it
21st August 2014, 05:16 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
thanks..

shoud go back to stock rom
29th August 2014, 05:26 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asksays

thanks..

shoud go back to stock rom

I think some mods around support it, for example I heard GoldenEye does for S4. ANT has some open source on GitHub "https://github.com/ant-wireless/". There are lots of proprietary things in Android especially in wireless techs, so I don't think that is primary reason.
3rd September 2014, 12:12 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeeva

I think some mods around support it, for example I heard GoldenEye does for S4. ANT has some open source on GitHub "https://github.com/ant-wireless/". There are lots of proprietary things in Android especially in wireless techs, so I don't think that is primary reason.


for now no custom rom supports ant+ for zu....

sometime it could ?
7th September 2014, 02:10 AM |#6  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,632
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asksays

for now no custom rom supports ant+ for zu....

sometime it could ?

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/72412/
8th September 2014, 02:37 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/72412/


is there 0906nightly for ZU?


here it is
http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=togari&type=


i'll try cm11 nightly for ant+
Last edited by asksays; 8th September 2014 at 02:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to asksays For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 07:20 PM |#8  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,632
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asksays

is there 0906nightly for ZU?


here it is
http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=togari&type=


i'll try cm11 nightly for ant+

tell us how it works, if it does I'll include it in carbon
9th September 2014, 12:03 AM |#9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

tell us how it works, if it does I'll include it in carbon

It works!!

Great

cm0908 nightly!!!

endomondo app finds giant 2 in 1 sensor(ant+)
The Following User Says Thank You to asksays For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes