How do you like SIM slot on your XPERIA phone?

5th July 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag www.XPERIA.cz
Thanks Meter: 2,061

900 posts
Donate to Me
More
I love Sony XPERIA smartphones for very long time. Every day i am writing articles about it, i like design, construction, UI and much of thing in these phones. There is only one thing, which i hate in many expensive XPERIA phones. SIM card slot with small plastic crap is terrible for me. If you change SIM card once a year, it is not problem... But if you change it often, it is not comfortable and stylish. You can lost this plastic crap, you can damage it, you can put it to phone reversely. I dont know why in 2014 we dont have in expensive XPERIA phones better and stylis h solution. How you like it? Is sim card slot comfortable for you in Sony XPERIA Z Ultra?

Last edited by Jozinek; 5th July 2014 at 07:00 PM.
5th July 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,659

15,002 posts
More
Agreed. I never swap the SIM card, but I agree that the implementation is incredible stupid. They could've done it way better than this.

I don't swap SIMs though, so it doesn't really annoy me, but I do understand that you're annoyed.
6th July 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 57

501 posts
More
Me too....it's weird why they design it like this....its hard to take out cause you need to use your fingernail to take it out and if the plastic is damage or lost you cant use it until get a replacement....isnt2 it better just insert it like the old ones without the support...

Sent from my XL39h using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread